Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anyone have MB72's wheels?

Old 03-30-2009, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have MB72's wheels?

I am about to pull the trigger on a set of 15" MB72 wheels with 35's (km2)'s...

Anyone have any pics (besides the one from discount tire)?
Old 03-30-2009, 06:09 PM
JK Super Freak

I asked this before and got no responses...

The good news is discount tire can order almost any wheel you want, even if its not on the site. Contact them on here and they will set u up.

I thought about the MB72 simply b/c they were the only JEEP-ish looking wheel I saw they carried. But now they'll get me the procomps or xd enduros I want, so the MB72 = out the window.

Still would like to see pics though.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I really want to go to a 15" wheel w/o modifying or worrying about clearance issues. My main driver for a 15" wheel is cost (save over $300 compared to 16"....even more for 17's).

But I am still a little scared since there does not appear to be to many people with these wheels. I do like the looks and cost of the MB72's, but I also like the procomp's as well.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Discount Tire Direct (Matt) is who i am working with (very responsive!!!). My concern with these is that not many on this board is running them. I wish there were some other 15" wheels that I could choose from or thoughts/opinions on how these compare to the more popular rims. Its a lot of $$ to spend site unseen. I would feel better if others are pro/against these.

Matt
Old 03-26-2010, 08:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just did them... with 33 inch tires... I've posted in the Modified section... and flooded several other threads about these, lol.

But here they are again... (hopefully you guys don't get sick of me posting... I LOVE these!!)

Quick Reply: Anyone have MB72's wheels?