Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anyone have 37s on 4" Rough Country X-Series?

Old 08-23-2011, 03:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have 37s on 4" Rough Country X-Series?

Anyone running 37's on the 4" Rough Country X-Series kit? I have 35's (just put them on not too long ago) but already getting the fever for 37's. Anyone have pics? Did you have to make any changes (coil spacers? driveshaft? longer track bar w/bracket like the 6" kit?) Thanks.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azjeepN
Here's mine..... I do have the front leveled w/ spacers and the track bar brackets are reinforced, frt track is aftermarket and rear is still stock, frt DS has been replaced but rear is still stock

Attachment 201125
NICE! It looks good! Im mostly just trying to get an idea of how it will look and what different combinations I can use to run the 37's. Which spacer and size did you use? Thanks for the reply and photo!

Anyone else have some photos as well?
Old 08-23-2011, 01:28 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by azjeepN
Here's mine..... I do have the front leveled w/ spacers and the track bar brackets are reinforced, frt track is aftermarket and rear is still stock, frt DS has been replaced but rear is still stock

Attachment 201125
May be one of the sharpest JK's I've seen. Love the black with those wheels. Very, very nice!
Old 08-23-2011, 01:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pontiac31
May be one of the sharpest JK's I've seen. Love the black with those wheels. Very, very nice!
Agreed!

Quick Reply: Anyone have 37s on 4" Rough Country X-Series?