Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anybody have pics of 4-4.5" lift with 33s?

Old 11-27-2009, 04:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hs106
I think 4" and 33's looks fine,and it avoids the whole debate about regearing.

Attachment 33354
Originally Posted by hs106
Attachment 33363

You are correct. What I mean is that there are threads and threads debating the subject of the necessity to re-gear with 35's. For those in flat terrains who only drive to church on Sunday, or those who want the look and don't care about performance, or those who only wheel a little...etc., etc. The loss of power, the strain on stock parts...all those things need to be factored in to make a decision regarding going 35. With 4 inches and 33's, no regearing is necessary. 315's (which are really 34 inches), or 35's -- the decisions mount.
i have TF lift and 33's at the moment and i am happy and it looks ok to me

PS i like the roof rack, cant wait to get mine soon,
Old 06-14-2010, 11:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by interceptor_1972
Since you asked, here's a couple of pics of my jeep - the first with a RC 4" lift and the stock Sahara Bridgestone Duellers on 18s which are closer to a 32 than a 33....

followed by a similar shot with the same lift and going to the 35s on 16s...

The pictures speak for themselves... Like most have said, 33s and 4" is probably not a desirable combination unless you just need the room for articulation... from a visual standpoint, it looks a little out of place... definitely go to 35s in the least if you go 4" or if you plan on going no bigger than 33s, just do a budget boost or a 2.5" to keep the aesthetics.

Do you have the 3.73:1 gears with 35s? I'm looking to get the same lift with 35s but i cant afford to regear yet.. If you do, do you have any complaints?

Quick Reply: Anybody have pics of 4-4.5" lift with 33s?