Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Any PICS of stock tires with BB or other Lift?

Old 09-28-2010, 07:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any PICS of stock tires with BB or other Lift?

My 33's are bald and I need new tires bad, but I'm on a low budget! I caught a deal on stock X tires (255/75) for all 5 just taken off a new Jeep. They're legit. I have a 2" BB so I'm curious how stock tires in general look with any sort of lift in order to get an idea -- preferably 2 doors. So please show'em off. Thanks!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Any PICS of stock tires with BB or other Lift?

I have the stock tires with no lift and it looks like I'm riding on cherrios... This isn't the pic you want, but imagine that with a 2 inch lift and I don't think it'll look very good at all... BUT you gotta do what your budget is gonna allow. So I'd say go for it so you have some type of tire with tread on them until you can afford some bigger tires...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	91591  
Old 09-28-2010, 07:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by terribad16
I have the stock tires with no lift and it looks like I'm riding on cherrios... This isn't the pic you want, but imagine that with a 2 inch lift and I don't think it'll look very good at all... BUT you gotta do what your budget is gonna allow. So I'd say go for it so you have some type of tire with tread on them until you can afford some bigger tires...
Oh wow. Thanks for the pic. My JK is all black too. No offense to your JK in any way, but I feel like if I go stock I will regret it. Hmm... Now I'm starting to think about this. Keep the pics coming though.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Haha, no offense taken... I love my jeep, but I hate the way those tires look and how they handle water.... i can't wait till i can afford some bigger ones... And im sure youve already done this, but really look alot in craigslist and especially on the forum for someone selling some bigger tires... Anything bigger than those stock ones will look ALOT better... good luck buddy...
Old 09-28-2010, 07:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here are stock rubicon tires and wheels on a 2010 sport with an old man emu hd coils and long travel set up

I picked up 5 Rubi Wheels and Tires for $350.00 with under 1K miles on them Via Craigslist.

There are deals out there!

Old 09-28-2010, 08:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

^^^^^^^^ yea those look much better than stock x wheels will...
Old 09-28-2010, 08:02 PM
JK Newbie

TF BB with stock tires and wheels. just waiting on $$$ to afford BIGGER ones
Old 09-29-2010, 05:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chef_Boyarlee

TF BB with stock tires and wheels. just waiting on $$$ to afford BIGGER ones
Hey Chef - do you have a side view to get a better idea of the tire to flare space ?
Old 09-29-2010, 07:50 AM
JK Newbie

Default heres mine

Stock tires on m/t classicII 17x9's skyjacker 2.5 shock and coil lift[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]IMG]http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab225/bristol2010jk/PICT0110.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-29-2010, 08:38 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by terribad16
I dont think those rubber are 255/75 on 16'' rims. Looks like 225/75 R16?

Here's mine with TF BB 2.5'' on sahara 18'' stock wheel. But I add some wheel spacer.

Quick Reply: Any PICS of stock tires with BB or other Lift?