Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ANY PICS? Black Jeep with Toyo Open Country MT Procomp 7089

Old 05-20-2009, 04:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANY PICS? Black Jeep with Toyo Open Country MT Procomp 7089

Anyone have this combo? I am getting my rims in and am trying to figure out if I should do the Open Country or KM2s. I would love the see the Open Country pics on this wheel or the KM2s on this wheel if anyone has em.

ThAnKs!!

Old 05-20-2009, 04:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Look for the forum member Fish. Ithink he has this setup.

Here are two pics of his JK:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01122_copy.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	24447

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01449_copy.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	24448
Old 05-20-2009, 05:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Dang, nice ride. He has a lot of other stuff I have been looking at as well for my jeep.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, I am trying to get in to get them put on Friday, but the shop doing the lift is having a hard time getting a certain part for the lift.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

No, the shop can't sqeeze me in this week. I am kinda tweaked cause they didn't call me back for two days and then they act annoyed cause I keep calling them to try to get a quote. I hate when you try to spend money someplace and they get annoyed cause you just want them to give you a quote. I have the money in hand and want to spend it, but they can't take the time to just quote me without an attitude.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

No, it isn't jeff's but I won't name the shop, cause I am anti bad blood. Honestly though I have had a heck of a time getting a quote from any in this area. I know they are all busy, but geez.

Last edited by deathbyfire; 05-20-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:03 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dprichard
Yeah, I am trying to get in to get them put on Friday, but the shop doing the lift is having a hard time getting a certain part for the lift.
what part cant they get? sounds like crap to me
Old 05-20-2009, 11:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well, it sounds like they can get the part now. I know I am pretty indecisive and a pain in the ars, but you would just think with the current economy that these shops would be jumping on your stuff to get you quotes and get it done. I have had a hard time with both of the local shops getting solid quotes.

Then if I call with questions (Which I do cause I don't know crap about cars) they all seem annoyed.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Don't get me wrong though. I trust both of the shops over here and think they will both do a kick butt job. Guess I am just in a bad mood today cause them not calling me back for two days is what pushed me into next week and I was really wanting to wheel at Hard Rock this weekend.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dprichard
Well, it sounds like they can get the part now. I know I am pretty indecisive and a pain in the ars, but you would just think with the current economy that these shops would be jumping on your stuff to get you quotes and get it done. I have had a hard time with both of the local shops getting solid quotes.

Then if I call with questions (Which I do cause I don't know crap about cars) they all seem annoyed.

Screw shops man. I hate that. My thinking is, If you get annoyed with me as a customer I can take my business elsewhere.

Quick Reply: ANY PICS? Black Jeep with Toyo Open Country MT Procomp 7089