Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Another Superchips story

Old 12-04-2010, 10:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the flashpack, with no other mods. Big improvement all around. I like the rock crawl mode, I can run the program in less time than it takes to air down.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:43 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Sixgun;1966667]
Originally Posted by AK4Dave
Yes I know that it makes power higher in the RPMs but what about 2300 range. That is where I cruise at 65-70 mph.
As far as I'm concerned it made a big difference at all rpms. For instance, with my auto, 4.:10s, and 33s I'm at about 16-1700 rpms at 60mph. Even at that low of rpm when I hit passing gear I am pretty darn happy. I never really have to drive with od off unless I have weight in the jeep and hit a few of the bigger hills around here. The other night I decided to drive with the od off.....at about 60mph I'm at about 24-2500 rpms. I had to pass somebody going about 55 and when I kicked it, I went from 55 to 80 so fast I couldn't believe it. I wasn't used to that.

I know that many may think that I'm just an old man and doesn't know what power is. But let me remind everybody that I grew up in the age of muscle cars. My first car was a 65 GTO w/ 389. And I had many V8s after that. So I do know a little about speed. I have to say I am pretty darn happy with how my jeep scoots around. To really notice how well the flashpaq is doing, all I have to do is return it back to stock settings. What a dog...!!!

Quick Reply: Another Superchips story