Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Another one for the "Haters" on board...

Old 06-24-2009, 10:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good..i would ditch the stars and chrome and order a spare ASAP.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think it looks good!
Old 06-24-2009, 03:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shredX
I also recommend taping off the trail rated badge and the locks and spray painting them black as well. All about the details.
It's on the "to do list", just haven't got around to it yet!! Also, thought about doing the antennae too!!

Thanks for the props guys, and the others can piss off!!! (j/k)

I would love to have a full size spare, but a full size spare and a 36" tire would entail a new bumper with carrier, and that's just not in the budget right now!!So the painted stocker will ahve to do for now...I'm sure you guys can overlook a small technicality!!
Old 06-24-2009, 04:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Looks good

looks good. i love the Irok's. just do way to much street driving for them. the wheels look a little big but over all looks good. i like small wheels.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

^Oh i'm sure they'd last...they just wouldn't be so "pretty"!!

Seriousy tho, if I lived in a place like that, and had access to trails like that, this Jeep would have a totally different look and be more suitable/functional for that type of terrain. There is nothing even remotely close to that around here, so it's not a worry or a priority for that matter!!
Old 06-24-2009, 05:46 PM
JK Freak

Looks bada$$ but lose the stars
Old 06-25-2009, 05:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

looks great!!!! I thought about trimming my center caps down...anyone know what to do this with the rockstars
Old 06-25-2009, 06:00 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cmb396
It's on the "to do list", just haven't got around to it yet!! Also, thought about doing the antennae too!!

Thanks for the props guys, and the others can piss off!!! (j/k)

I would love to have a full size spare, but a full size spare and a 36" tire would entail a new bumper with carrier, and that's just not in the budget right now!!So the painted stocker will ahve to do for now...I'm sure you guys can overlook a small technicality!!
The only thing with the spare is the diameter difference between the spare and the new tires renders it worthless if you need to use it. It will bind your running gear up due to the difference so you might as well take it off. MAybe it could be ised in an emergency?? anyone know how much diameter difference you can get away with??
Old 06-25-2009, 08:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jgoard15
looks great!!!! I thought about trimming my center caps down...anyone know what to do this with the rockstars
I cut 3/4 of an inch off my centers. You'll have to cut the bolts too. PUT a nut on them before you cut so you can fix the threads when you screw the nut off.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks fine except for the Tennessee sticker. Just kidding. Not a big fan of the star but it looks good. The beefy tire help make up for the star in the middle.

Quick Reply: Another one for the "Haters" on board...