Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Another before and after.

Old 10-15-2009, 09:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another before and after.

I've been slacking since I lifted my Jeep and haven't gotten around to posting a thread in here about it. Well, I decided I should tonight, so here it is. In the after pictures, it has a RC 2.5" coil lift with 285/75 17 KM2's on the stock wheels which I painted black a while ago. I have since resprayed the wheel weights on them. Let me know what you think.

Before:

After:

Old 10-15-2009, 09:18 PM
JK Super Freak

I like it Grew up nicely, has that badass look now. I like that you actually wheel it too, those trails look like they could have some nice challenges. Thats funny that you posted a thread like this, kinda like the one at the bottom of my sig

P.S. Im diggin' the stock painted rims, goes nicely
Old 10-15-2009, 09:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by So_Cal_Tay_12
I like it Grew up nicely, has that badass look now. I like that you actually wheel it too, those trails look like they could have some nice challenges. Thats funny that you posted a thread like this, kinda like the one at the bottom of my sig

P.S. Im diggin' the stock painted rims, goes nicely
I've always loved the look of the stock rims, but like black wheels. They aren't perfect by any means, but it's a Jeep. As for that trail, this is he driver's side on the last picture:

Old 10-15-2009, 09:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Im glad you posted that picture, I was wondering what you ere looking at. I know the only time I look out like you are in the picture is when there is a tree or a rock.

And I definitely am a fan of the black stock rims, its like a cheaper/better looking rockstar without the little star (which Im not a fan of anyways)
Old 10-15-2009, 09:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lookin' much better. I have to do this to mine, 35's and fender chops realllllly changed the look of mine. I'll do this once I "mod" my stock rear bumper to match, looks like $*()t right now.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda
Lookin' much better. I have to do this to mine, 35's and fender chops realllllly changed the look of mine. I'll do this once I "mod" my stock rear bumper to match, looks like $*()t right now.
Mod it to match? What did you do to the front one?
Old 10-15-2009, 09:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

That looks real nice. I really like the "expedition" look versus the over the top stuff. Don't get me wrong, big Jeeps rock, but I'm gettin too old to be climbin in and out that high off the ground.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedneckJeep
That looks real nice. I really like the "expedition" look versus the over the top stuff. Don't get me wrong, big Jeeps rock, but I'm gettin too old to be climbin in and out that high off the ground.
One of my coworkers who I go to lunch with sometimes is 5'4. She still has issues getting in it
Old 10-15-2009, 09:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by crazynova
One of my coworkers who I go to lunch with sometimes is 5'4. She still has issues getting in it
My ex was the same way, 5'1". She got used to it though, still asks for a ride every now and again
Old 10-16-2009, 12:18 AM
JK Newbie

I like that setup, simple start but clearly by the pictures it gets the job done

Quick Reply: Another before and after.