Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Amazing Jeep J8 VID!

Old 03-17-2011, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want one!!!!
Old 03-17-2011, 06:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

makes me proud to own a jeep
Old 03-17-2011, 06:55 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by yellowbull
OUTSTANDING!!!

Thanks yellowbull - I can see!!!

Anyone see any detail on the air intake scoop?
Old 03-17-2011, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jnjcamp11
Very nice !!! Our Border Partol need 50 cals!

Thanks for the vid.
Your damn right we just had a officer killed that had a bean bag shotgun and all I can say is WTF? We send our guys to patrol the border with non lethal protection and the smugglers have AK 47's what is up with this country? And btw I live in Texas and visit Big Bend allot and have decided its not safe anymore by the river, in my own country which is a crime commited by the govt. Me and fellow Americans cant visit a national park in full confidence that there will be safe return, hell the big bend websight even has negative warnings about camping anywhere near the river, what a shame!! THANKS OBAMA and BUSH, what a job yall did securing our boarders.(That I cant even visit in safety)

Last edited by bigT; 03-17-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Amazing Jeep J8 VID!