Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ALL JEEP show in York PA.

Old 07-19-2010, 08:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mr.brav90
this was my first major jeep show and it was amazing, got so many ideas for the jeep that i got at the beginning of the summer. And everyone was so nice when i had questions about their rigs. hahahaha but i felt like a wussie by the time i left cuz my jeep was so short , no lift, but maybe ill have enough when i come back home from college this xmas, any suggestion i have been looking heavily at AEV nth degrees 3.5 lift , i use it as a daily driver most and trails when i get a chance and would like to run 35's. but i look forward to the next show i go to! maybe ill be able to compete with others and ppl will admire my jeep by then too!
Welcome to the forum!!! AEV is a good lift, but there are a ton of choices out there for the JK. Hang out on here a while and learn, and hit up the trails often, and you'll be an expert in no time.

Don't worry about having a stock Jeep, took me 2.5 years to save to get mine where it is today. All good things come to those who wait... Stay topless as much as possible and enjoy owning the coolest vehicle ever!!
Old 07-20-2010, 03:47 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sureshotgt
looks like an awesome time! Do you have any specs on the last Jeep in the first post??
That's Piratekitty's JK....... just look for a post from her and you'll see some of the specs in her sig....

Originally Posted by 07BLUEJK
Sorry, I didn't get any specs on that jeep. He wasn't there to talk to.
Dont assume it's a he that owns it... She was standing behind her JK talking to Mike Gardner who works at a local Jeep Dealer in Aberdeen Maryland.

Last edited by UGOTKERN; 07-20-2010 at 03:54 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:29 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by UGOTKERN
That's Piratekitty's JK....... just look for a post from her and you'll see some of the specs in her sig....

Dont assume it's a he that owns it... She was standing behind her JK talking to Mike Gardner who works at a local Jeep Dealer in Aberdeen Maryland.

Sorry I thought he was talking about the all light blue JK on the other set of pics. No. I wouldn't make that mistake, I did chat with you for a little bit. I know that jeep is your baby.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by stang9986
first jeep show great time but wish some of the vendors would of had products to sell instead of having to go back to quadratec. Nothing against them got some stuff from them but i was looking to buy some other things that i could take with me that day not have shipped. Ya know like a kid in a store it seems like a good idea to buy it when its infront of ya lol
I agree with you. The quadratec tent was great but if MBRP had some exausts available that is the first thing I would have picked up.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mr.brav90
this was my first major jeep show and it was amazing, got so many ideas for the jeep that i got at the beginning of the summer. And everyone was so nice when i had questions about their rigs. hahahaha but i felt like a wussie by the time i left cuz my jeep was so short , no lift, but maybe ill have enough when i come back home from college this xmas, any suggestion i have been looking heavily at AEV nth degrees 3.5 lift , i use it as a daily driver most and trails when i get a chance and would like to run 35's. but i look forward to the next show i go to! maybe ill be able to compete with others and ppl will admire my jeep by then too!
I believe you were the one who told me you were stalking my jeep. I didn't catch your name. Also if you plan on doing some wheeling in that new rig of yours you should check out the Topless For Tata's run coming up in August. Your stocker will be able to handle the green trails up at Rausch. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...un-August-14th. Any questions get in touch with PirateKitty.

Chris

Last edited by Dozilla; 07-20-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deton8dJK
I believe you were the one who told me you were stalking my jeep. I didn't catch your name. Also if you plan on doing some wheeling in that new rig of yours you should check out the Topless For Tata's run coming up in August. Your stocker will be able to handle the green trails up at Rausch. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...un-August-14th. Any questions get in touch with PirateKitty.

Chris
thx! i was just up their this weekend and had a blast my jeep was quite surprising of how much it could do. but still cant wait to get it boosted. but those rock sliders were worth every penny took one or two good cracks on them. and if i can i definitely plan on being up their for that run.

Brett

Quick Reply: ALL JEEP show in York PA.