Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ALL JEEP show in York PA.

Old 07-18-2010, 08:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The quadratech tent was great if you got there early. I got a few small items like a floor mat for the cargo area at a discount with no shipping! I also got a second place trophy for the modified JK's!
Old 07-18-2010, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Show was good. Disappointed I didn't get my Deuce done in time to drive it down. Next time. Wonder if they'll let me take a 6x6 on the rocks and hills. Not sure if my turning radius would work in the small area.
I had a bunch of stuff along to sell cheap but I guess I didn't park in a visible enough spot for people to see the signs in my jeep. Still have front mats, trek top, Stock bumpers, fogs, and new cruise control to sell.
Old 07-18-2010, 06:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rnjstel
Whew it was hot! Totally again worth it, awesome score at Quadratec's scratch and dent stuff.

JK 2 door Rock sliders for $275.00. I snagged them bad boys up and was gone by noon!

Scratched sliders... ohh noos I can't have scratched armor on my Jeep In about 30 seconds of wheeling, they will be 10 times worse than the 1 inch scratch they have now

Just finished installing them, what a bear to do them. Lots of drilling through the body. Sleeve installation is also an evil bear.

Old

New

Lots of holes scary

I've been running these for a couple of years now, and they have taken an absolute beating! You won't be disappointed. I've had the whole weight of the jeep on the passenger side rail (two driver side tires in the air), and it didn't even flex!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

first jeep show great time but wish some of the vendors would of had products to sell instead of having to go back to quadratec. Nothing against them got some stuff from them but i was looking to buy some other things that i could take with me that day not have shipped. Ya know like a kid in a store it seems like a good idea to buy it when its infront of ya lol
Old 07-18-2010, 08:14 PM
JK Freak

I had a great time at the show, won a Teraflex recovery kit at the raffle Sunday afternoon, and best of all - managed to snag this beast early Saturday morning at the Extreme Axle Sales trailer:

Just in case you are wondering what it is - it's a 78-79 Ford HP Kingpin Dana 60! I also bought a full float 14 bolt rear (still have to pick it up), so stage 2 has officially begun!

JD

Last edited by jd1066; 07-18-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:37 AM
JK Freak

Nice pics.... Especially cause the 1st pic is me!
Old 07-19-2010, 04:03 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sureshotgt
looks like an awesome time! Do you have any specs on the last Jeep in the first post??
Sorry, I didn't get any specs on that jeep. He wasn't there to talk to.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jd1066
I had a great time at the show, won a Teraflex recovery kit at the raffle Sunday afternoon, and best of all - managed to snag this beast early Saturday morning at the Extreme Axle Sales trailer:

Just in case you are wondering what it is - it's a 78-79 Ford HP Kingpin Dana 60! I also bought a full float 14 bolt rear (still have to pick it up), so stage 2 has officially begun!

JD

How much did you end up paying for both axles if you don't mind my asking? This is exactly what I've been thinking of doing...just can't wait for that River Raider kit to come out.

This company you got the axles from...they local to York? Have a web site? I need more info...that is one damn nice 60
Old 07-19-2010, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default newbie

this was my first major jeep show and it was amazing, got so many ideas for the jeep that i got at the beginning of the summer. And everyone was so nice when i had questions about their rigs. hahahaha but i felt like a wussie by the time i left cuz my jeep was so short , no lift, but maybe ill have enough when i come back home from college this xmas, any suggestion i have been looking heavily at AEV nth degrees 3.5 lift , i use it as a daily driver most and trails when i get a chance and would like to run 35's. but i look forward to the next show i go to! maybe ill be able to compete with others and ppl will admire my jeep by then too!
Old 07-19-2010, 07:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by joneszj
How much did you end up paying for both axles if you don't mind my asking? This is exactly what I've been thinking of doing...just can't wait for that River Raider kit to come out.

This company you got the axles from...they local to York? Have a web site? I need more info...that is one damn nice 60
Do a google search for Extreme Axle Sales. Doug is the owners name. They are located in New City, NY.

I paid $900 for the front, I have to call Doug to get the rear (he didn't have any with him at the show). The rear should be between 3-400.

Kenny actually has the axle now - he took it back to his place on his trailer for me. The build isn't going to start for a couple of months - he has another big build that he just started, but I'm next in line.

JD

Quick Reply: ALL JEEP show in York PA.