Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

AEV Pintlers & 35's

Old 02-03-2010, 11:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEV Pintlers & 35's

Hi friends... I was wondering if any of you out there running AEV Pintlers w/ 35's could post some pics specifically of shots down the side and around your flares. im looking to purchase a set with 35x12.5 BFG KM2's and im interested in how much they stick out from underneath. MASS has some pretty sucky inspection restrictions. Thanks guys. And Gals.

Mike
Old 02-03-2010, 11:23 AM
JK Junkie

Welcome to the site......if you hit the Search button, you can find endless specific info you might be looking for.....you just have to try a few different searches....

A few old pics..... best shots I could find on short notice...they hardly stick out at all....you should be fine....

Old 02-03-2010, 11:36 AM
JK Super Freak

sticks out a little...

Old 02-03-2010, 12:04 PM
JK Newbie

Awesome pics. Thanks guys. that helps alot. ill post some pics once i complete my build.

Quick Reply: AEV Pintlers & 35's