Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Aev new rear bumper

Old 10-25-2009, 12:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aev new rear bumper

There is a new video on you tube. There is a part 1 and 2. Under aev rear bumper. Sorry but didn't know how to get over here
Old 10-25-2009, 12:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Congratulations! You've shown us nothing and told us next to nothing. Are you asking a question or did you want to post the video? If you want to post the video, just post the link directly from youtube, but I believe the rule is you have to make it unclickable. So either change the color of the font, or just drop the http and the www.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Congratulations! You've shown us nothing and told us next to nothing. Are you asking a question or did you want to post the video? If you want to post the video, just post the link directly from youtube, but I believe the rule is you have to make it unclickable. So either change the color of the font, or just drop the http and the www.

Well I meant to say that there is a new video on www.youtube. com , about the new rear bumper that AEV has.... There is a part one and part 2 video telling and showing you about the bumper. And I meant to say that I do not know how to post it here. So if someone would like to post it here that would be great!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 02:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the head's up, I searched and found the videos without any trouble.

ht tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jrEMLHgSsQ&feature=player_embedded

ht tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zUqzTauyPs&feature=player_embedded

Definitely looks interesting. I'm not so sure how I feel about the looks of the accessory mast... but the rest of the design has certainly grown on me. In the second part it references being able to mount a pull pall, high lift, and a full size shovel on there... and that sounds really nice to me especially after this last weekend of getting sunk up to the frame and over the axles in mud... a pull pall would've made my recovery a ton easier
Old 10-25-2009, 04:59 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JKBenB
... and that sounds really nice to me especially after this last weekend of getting sunk up to the frame and over the axles in mud... a pull pall would've made my recovery a ton easier
Stuck . . . again?
Old 10-25-2009, 05:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

The sure did put some serious thought into the design of that bumper. I wish they weren't so good at convincing me that I HAVE TO have one, though...my wallet is already mad at me, even before I saw the video.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Stuck . . . again?
haha worse this time if you can believe it. After we finally got me out, one of the guys that works on the property said that he almost got stuck in the bull dozer in that same spot. There were NO good trees for using the winch. It was quite a challenge.

Quick Reply: Aev new rear bumper