Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

AEV JK Hemi Kit

Old 11-27-2008, 03:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jpp
According to the link, post number 7 says Auto only for now....

4wheelersupply.com has a kit for the manual tranny I believe. Just for the 5.7 though, is what it looks like..
Yeah lets talk about that. Does that mean that their kit will bolt up to our 6 speed? Talk about easy swap. No tranny to mess with just engine and PCM.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they said they will be selling the kit, and the engine/tranny through mopar.
Quadratec already has if
Old 11-28-2008, 10:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man I want it!
Old 11-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

The manual option is something I have looked at though most customers go with the auto when they are going to such an upgrade.

Gerry
Old 11-28-2008, 06:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Screamin Lizard Customs
The manual option is something I have looked at though most customers go with the auto when they are going to such an upgrade.

Gerry
Does it bolt up or is there an adapter needed?
Old 11-29-2008, 07:06 AM
JK Newbie

Default HEMI kits at burnsvilleoffroad.com

I recently found this website and from what I've seen in pictures and video the final outcome is unreal. Does anyone know anybody who has used them before? It's expensive but again, from what I've seen worth it. I'll put a picture of my jeep up soon for any suggestions or comments. I have only owned it for about 5 months and I'm continuously making upgrades.
So far: 3.25 lift, 35in tires, True Flow XDI airintake, Gibson catback split exhaust, tinted out completely. Dana 35, 44 front end and rear ends. Any suggestions for better options please let me know. Oh and it's rescue green if you couldn't guess by the screen name. Thanks.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by grnmonsta
I recently found this website and from what I've seen in pictures and video the final outcome is unreal. Does anyone know anybody who has used them before? It's expensive but again, from what I've seen worth it. I'll put a picture of my jeep up soon for any suggestions or comments. I have only owned it for about 5 months and I'm continuously making upgrades.
So far: 3.25 lift, 35in tires, True Flow XDI airintake, Gibson catback split exhaust, tinted out completely. Dana 35, 44 front end and rear ends. Any suggestions for better options please let me know. Oh and it's rescue green if you couldn't guess by the screen name. Thanks.
Your front axle is a dana 30.
Old 11-29-2008, 08:01 AM
JK Newbie

Default sorry

wasn't sure just getting into the jeep world and bought it used from a guy in VA. Question for you, I recently have started having a problem going over small bumps on the road where the whole steering column, front end starts vibrating and shaking. I can still stay in a straight line but the vibrations are very concerning. Any ideas? I was thinking the front end or sterring box.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by grnmonsta
wasn't sure just getting into the jeep world and bought it used from a guy in VA. Question for you, I recently have started having a problem going over small bumps on the road where the whole steering column, front end starts vibrating and shaking. I can still stay in a straight line but the vibrations are very concerning. Any ideas? I was thinking the front end or sterring box.
Do a search for 'bump steer' or 'front end vibrations'. You will find out what is wrong with your Jeep. This thread is on the AEV Hemi Kit. Lets keep them on topic.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:11 AM
JK Freak

i was just getting into his story about his jeep and bumpsteerr to

Quick Reply: AEV JK Hemi Kit