Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

aev 4.5 prem is on!

Old 11-20-2009, 06:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet lookin Jeep.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 6DoF

another late night last night trying to pin down some MAADDD death-wobble. last i drove it she was fine, but that was with 3 ppl in it. i think Nick said he had some on his way home with only him in the jeep. i'm waiting to hear from him as to weather it was just a hit of like it wanted to ... or if it actually took off and made him stop.

we moved the track-bar from the new raised location to the stock location ... a little off center, but helped we think. also have the TeraFlex lower almost back to stock length. more updates to come.
took off and made me stop several times on the way home, and again on the way to work this morning, i hate it!going for tire balancing today and alignment today hope it fixes it!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:51 AM
JK Freak

Awsome ride!!!!

Quick Reply: aev 4.5 prem is on!