Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge

Old 02-10-2013, 09:58 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge

I received my Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge on Friday and let me tell you how awesome this gauge is. The gauge will tell you just about everything you would want to know from temperatures, mpg, mph, fuel left, gear ratio settings, and much much more. Plus you can program settings just for your Jeep just like an AEV Procal would do but way more! I would do a write up but it's not even worth it. It's a simple as mounting (anywhere of your choice) and just plugging in under dash. There are no other wires to run, no grounds, no nothing. PURE PLUG AND PLAY!!! I have mine mounted on the sPod Aeroforce option as seen in photo below. I talked to the President of Aeroforce and he is taking $10 off for any gauge ordered from them. Just tell them Husker sent you. Here is there website to see their product.

Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor

Email sales@aeroforcetech.com before ordering

Aeroforce Technology Inc.
Todd Austinson
President
Aeroforce Technology Inc.
(440) 666-5755
Old 02-10-2013, 10:24 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They are awesome... that's why I have two!

I wish mine were red tho. I got them used, so didn't really have a choice in color.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1108471915.jpg
Views:	861
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	420887
Old 04-19-2013, 08:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Which gauge works on a 2012 Jeep Wrangler? Chrysler CNC series?
Old 04-19-2013, 09:15 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kaffeene
Which gauge works on a 2012 Jeep Wrangler? Chrysler CNC series?
Check with the aeroforce website. They are probably year specific since they connect via the obd port and display CANBUS info.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

They sent me an email telling me it's the CNC series gauge for Chryslers. Their page says for many Chrysler vehicles from 1996 - 2008. Not sure if that means anything for vehicles after 2008, possibly certain parameters are not available because of advancements in the vehicle electronics.
It would be nice to have this just to read and clear trouble codes in the future, but many other great features too. I have a Scangauge for my other vehicle.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wonder if I could mount that in the tweeter pod. My tweeters are disconnected with my aftermarket sound system, so...
Old 04-22-2013, 08:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

There is someone who put one in the tweeter pod.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-w...-125458/page8/
Old 04-24-2013, 02:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well I purchased the gauge and am exchanging my sPOD bezel for one that accommodates the aeroforce. If anyone plans on purchasing this gauge, I got a good deal on it. Shipped for under $210. PM me for details.

Quick Reply: Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge