Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Adding heated seats???

Old 12-06-2013, 02:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adding heated seats???

I have a 2011 JKU and didn't think to ask for heated seats when I purchased it. After being in my girlfriends Compass with heated seats I now want them for my Wrangler. My question to you guys is....can you add in the stock factory switches in the dashboard switch cluster, or is the only choice using the mopar switches that come with the mopar kit which mount near the E- brake handle or wherever else I'd want them? I know the switch cluster can be swapped out with one that has the heated seats. My dealership is really good at mods and stuff but they aren't sure about the wiring or if it's possible. Has anyone completed this successfully or should I just be happy with my switches looking like the following picture.

I found this pic on another forum. My apologies to anyone offended by that.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-224945479.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	515027  
Old 12-06-2013, 05:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mrEman81
I have a 2011 JKU and didn't think to ask for heated seats when I purchased it. After being in my girlfriends Compass with heated seats I now want them for my Wrangler. My question to you guys is....can you add in the stock factory switches in the dashboard switch cluster, or is the only choice using the mopar switches that come with the mopar kit which mount near the E- brake handle or wherever else I'd want them? I know the switch cluster can be swapped out with one that has the heated seats. My dealership is really good at mods and stuff but they aren't sure about the wiring or if it's possible. Has anyone completed this successfully or should I just be happy with my switches looking like the following picture.

I found this pic on another forum. My apologies to anyone offended by that.
Talk to bad daddy he just posted a pic of them installed in the factory switch panel in the what did you do to your jeep today thread

Quick Reply: Adding heated seats???