Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Added sprint booster

Old 03-09-2012, 06:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It must differ a bit for everyone.

The Superchips made a world of difference for me. Everytime I return it to stock to go to the dealership it is depressing.

My CAI may have helped a bit, but mostly added the sound of life to my engine during acceleration on the hwy.

My exhaust may have also added a bit of performance, but mostly that low rumble I was after.

My 5.13 gears tied the whole package together for a much better handling machine.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stevedion
Hum... Didn't get instructions. Was installed by my garage. I'm a computer nerd have zero manual skills. Installing something like that i would probably break something. Is there something i am not doing in terms of instructions to follow?
Very simple install, but a few things I've seen done wrong are 1. Not waiting 5 minutes after door open before installing. 2. Putting the module in wrong orientation (it still fits if flipped 180deg) 3. Not installing the control button so it stays in off mode.

See here. :http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-...rite-up-review
Old 03-10-2012, 07:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by roadking54
It must differ a bit for everyone.

The Superchips made a world of difference for me. Everytime I return it to stock to go to the dealership it is depressing.

My CAI may have helped a bit, but mostly added the sound of life to my engine during acceleration on the hwy.

My exhaust may have also added a bit of performance, but mostly that low rumble I was after.

My 5.13 gears tied the whole package together for a much better handling machine.
You are right . Everyone's driving habits differ so my experience may differ from yours. But I noticed nothing. It was the sprint booster for me.

Quick Reply: Added sprint booster