Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ACE Tube Fenders Are Here !

Old 02-19-2013, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Autorotate
Week 11 and still waiting on the wide fenders. Anyone else still waiting on an order?
I am still waiting, ordered in November. I am almost to the point of asking for a refund
Old 02-19-2013, 05:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hiddenprey

I am still waiting, ordered in November. I am almost to the point of asking for a refund
Ya, u have been way more patient than I would have been. When I'm ready to order mine I am going with something in stock or I will talk to the manufacturer first.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:51 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by hiddenprey

I feel bad for you
You would think ace would do something about that 4-6 weeks tell you when you order
Because its complete bs unless your within driving range of the factory to pick them up yourself
I still like mine but thinking back on it I would have went with genright or poison Spyder
I hate to say that cause there is nothing wrong with them except the complete disregard for getting the product to the customer
Hard to make money in this economy when you can't satisfy the customer
Call Paypal or you credit card or your bank and ask them about getting your money back
What do they tell you when you call?
Old 02-24-2013, 06:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

When I called last Friday, they are going to powder coat then shipped this week. Well if I don't have a tracking number on friday it is refund time.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:52 AM
JK Newbie

Any luck yet hiddenprey?
Old 11-04-2013, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry been a long time since I was on last. Yes the finally came in may. I love them a lot

Quick Reply: ACE Tube Fenders Are Here !