Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

69k for an unlimited and it doesn't even have a hemi!!??

Old 11-29-2012, 07:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone will pick it up. Not a fan of the bedline paint job.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm personally a huge fan of the looks of what Starwood builds, I'd even say they're some of the best looking I've ever seen, including this one, but they can blow it out their ass if they expect me to happily pay for their lowest price JK, let alone one for almost $70k.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

I spotted a Black Starwood rig this am on the Garden State Parkway North. Fresh with a temp tag and Starwood license plate bracket. Lift wise, looked like SkyJacker to me, and a Offroad jack across the hood. All I thought about was, how much did he overpay for that...

Last edited by 8figgas; 01-07-2013 at 05:44 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 8figgas
I spotted a Black Starwood rig this am on the Garden State Parkway North. Fresh with a temp tag and Starwood license plate bracket. Lift wise, looked like SkyJacker to me, and a Offroad jack across the hood. All I thought about was, how much did he overpay for that...
Skyjacker....heh

The Nickelback of lift kits.

Poor quality yet has a widely known name that sells a ton of crap.

Quick Reply: 69k for an unlimited and it doesn't even have a hemi!!??