Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

6.4 hemi JKU pics

Old 04-21-2012, 08:23 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea it also looks like its got AEV's heat reduction hood.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Sorry I didn't respond I've been driving my new JKU around lol. I'll tryto remember most of the specs. AEV has 3 different packages this one is the highest. 3.5" lift, 37" tires, AEV front, rear bumpers, gas can shovel, water pump kit for bumper, front winch, IPF front lights, F1 leather interior, snorkel, AEV heat reduction hood, corner guards, there's probably a couple things missing. It that's what I can remember. I should have gotten a pic of the sticker for you guys but didn't think about it.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Redman333
Sorry I didn't respond I've been driving my new JKU around lol. I'll tryto remember most of the specs. AEV has 3 different packages this one is the highest. 3.5" lift, 37" tires, AEV front, rear bumpers, gas can shovel, water pump kit for bumper, front winch, IPF front lights, F1 leather interior, snorkel, AEV heat reduction hood, corner guards, there's probably a couple things missing. It that's what I can remember. I should have gotten a pic of the sticker for you guys but didn't think about it.
AEV charges about 15k for that package plus 20k for the hemi. You do the math but its not close to the sticker. Dealer must be doing lik 7-10k of profit:O
Old 04-21-2012, 11:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by duffyboby

AEV charges about 15k for that package plus 20k for the hemi. You do the math but its not close to the sticker. Dealer must be doing lik 7-10k of profit:O
Haha definitely. And plus I'm sure they know they are going to get talked down.. So start it higher I guess.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:12 AM
JK Freak

87k??

Soooo

30k for the jeep
15k for AEV (not sure how they even come up with that price)
20k for the hemi (which also way over priced)
22k ??????

Yea.... thats just plain stupid and the person who buys it (if anyone) would be the dumbest M...F...er

I'm thinking about selling my 07 JKU for 63k if anyone is interest... its has a stock engine and a 3" lift... anyone? going cheap!
Old 04-21-2012, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yessamskates
By looking. I see lift, wheels, tires, front and rear bumper, winch, tire carrier, snorkel. But still not enough to justify that price.
Completely agree.

Originally Posted by MotiCross
87k??

Soooo

30k for the jeep
22k ??????

Yea.... thats just plain stupid and the person who buys it (if anyone) would be the dumbest M...F...er

I'm thinking about selling my 07 JKU for 63k if anyone is interest... its has a stock engine and a 3" lift... anyone? going cheap!
LOL at your sale; but seriously, this is a little ridiculous. Can we can a confirmation on the price? or at least a list of all the upgrades?
Old 04-21-2012, 12:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MotiCross
87k??

Soooo

30k for the jeep
22k ??????

First not arguing that the price is rediculous but with that said

The price of the jeep was $43k for a loaded rubicon, then the $15k for the 1st AEV conversion package, then $20k for the hemi. That's a total of $78k plus they added little things like the F1 leather interior, the lights, shovel and high lift. I'm sure there is some markup but I don't think it's as big as you guys may think. It really had absolutely everything you'd need or want.

Just so you guys know also, this was AEVs pricing not the dealership. They weren't even selling this one, AEV is shuttling it around the country to show off for different dealers.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ropeteer

Completely agree.

LOL at your sale; but seriously, this is a little ridiculous. Can we can a confirmation on the price? or at least a list of all the upgrades?
I'm going that way tonight, if I get in town before they close I'll see if I can snap a pic of the pricing sheet.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Isn't the 20k the AEV price for a 'smaller' HEMI; maybe the 6.4 is adding more price above an already big number.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:52 PM
JK Super Freak

6.4L Hemi's run around $26k-$28k

Quick Reply: 6.4 hemi JKU pics