Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

4 lights on stubbies

Old 02-18-2008, 02:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 4 lights on stubbies

Has anyone got pic's of stubbies with 4 driving light across them or fog lamps and driving lights thinking of putting two driving light in the middle and fog lamps on the outers. wat u all think
Old 11-10-2008, 08:22 AM
JK Freak

I think it would be pretty cool
Old 11-10-2008, 02:41 PM
JK Junkie

Here's my stock stubby with factory fogs and Hella 500's.

Old 11-10-2008, 08:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JKrazed
Here's my Wild Boar stubby with some serious candlepower from your neck of the woods....

http://www.project-jk.com/wp-gallery...2_itemId=99742
i fid it funny how wild boar makes their bumpers have tusks... i think they meant to do that
Old 11-11-2008, 07:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here is my (4) Baja Designs on my MORE bumper. I now am running (4) Light Force 140's on it.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:17 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ben Hedrick
Here is my (4) Baja Designs on my MORE bumper. I now am running (4) Light Force 140's on it.

How much of a difference do you notice in the light output now that you switched?
Old 11-11-2008, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Avid Hunter
How much of a difference do you notice in the light output now that you switched?
The light difference between the Baja's and the Light Force, the Light Force are a little better maybe I should say bigger or more spread out. That would be of course because the 140's are bigger than the 4" Fuego's. I think the 140's are 5" lights. Both lights are really great for output and for a quality product. I think that I am about to try out the Baja Design Fuego's in the HID version and I am SURE they will be some serious light output! More to follow.

Now if you are talking about the Delta Quad replacement from the stock headlights, they too are WAY better than the stock ones.

Ben
Old 05-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i have 4 KC's on my shrockworks stubby
Old 05-05-2009, 11:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

The light difference between the Baja's and the Light Force, the Light Force are a little better maybe I should say bigger or more spread out. That would be of course because the 140's are bigger than the 4" Fuego's. I think the 140's are 5" lights. Both lights are really great for output and for a quality product. I think that I am about to try out the Baja Design Fuego's in the HID version and I am SURE they will be some serious light output! More to follow.

Now if you are talking about the Delta Quad replacement from the stock headlights, they too are WAY better than the stock ones.

Ben

OK, now I've switched to (4) HID Baja Designs on the front bumper and holy lighthouse batman!!!! These HID's are SUPER BRIGHT!!!! Note the halogen's on the windshield, they look pale.

PS: No comments please on the rug...

Old 05-05-2009, 11:17 AM
JK Freak

PS: No comments please on the rug...
the rug rocks..

Quick Reply: 4 lights on stubbies