Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

4 doors with half doors lets see them, factory or aftermarket

Old 05-25-2011, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dwhitt74
That flat black jeep is my jeep's role model, I love that thing. This thread is dangerous, because I've been kind of obsessed with half doors lately. Their cool factor is through the roof... Can you buy new factory half doors? How much are they?
I just bought half doors for my 2011 JKU. They are rediculously expensive. They are being built right now, but by the time they are painted and built it gets to be out of control. I don't have any of my reciepts on me, but off of the top of my head its like 1100 for the front, 1150 for the rear, 99 for the front set of interior trim, another 99 for the rear set, 230ish? (i forget) for EACH upper soft. About 3370. Still haven't painted them (about 700) and assembled (????). Unless you assemble them yourself. I guess $4000 if you get them painted and assemble them your self.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bcousy14
I just bought half doors for my 2011 JKU. They are rediculously expensive. They are being built right now, but by the time they are painted and built it gets to be out of control. I don't have any of my reciepts on me, but off of the top of my head its like 1100 for the front, 1150 for the rear, 99 for the front set of interior trim, another 99 for the rear set, 230ish? (i forget) for EACH upper soft. About 3370. Still haven't painted them (about 700) and assembled (????). Unless you assemble them yourself. I guess $4000 if you get them painted and assemble them your self.
Holy craptastic. I would have traded you y half doors for your full doors for free haha.

Sent from my iPhone using severed monkey feet.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bcousy14

Should've looked at the bestop element doors from the quadratech website. It lets u customize them how u want them and a top notch price would've cost around half the price, ready for bolt on.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Isn't it ironic that back in the early jeep days half doors and soft tops where standard on a jeep and the full doors and hard top were almost a luxury. Now half doors for the JK are a rarity that a lot of people envy. I know i do. But since my JK doesn't have the half doors my husbands TJ does..
Old 05-26-2011, 07:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have factory full doors, and Bestop half doors..

Quick Reply: 4 doors with half doors lets see them, factory or aftermarket