Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

4 door sliders as steps (pic request)

Old 08-14-2009, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 door sliders as steps (pic request)

Well, after the crap install on the Rampage sliders, they have now begun to clunk when I hit bumps so they are going back. I like the style and would lieke to see some other 4 doors that have sliders that also act as a step. What do you like/dislike about your setup and if you had it to do over again, would you buy the same ones.

Pics please and from various angles if possibe.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:17 PM
JK Jedi

Look at the LoD sliders I have had mine for a year no problems at all. My wife is verticaly challanged so these work perfect for her.
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICS OF US 728a.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	28571

Last edited by wildandwillin; 08-14-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:45 PM
JK Super Freak

I have the Smittybilt Rock Crawler side armor. They are awesome. They can really take a beating. I have hit many rocks with them and it only scratches the powdercoating and doesn't dent them. Very satisfied!!

Old 08-14-2009, 07:23 PM
JK Super Freak

theses are the only pics i have for now. its hard to tell but the come out about as wide as the fenders bottom and are often used as steps. the are custom done. i can get better pics on monday

Old 08-14-2009, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Mopar enhanced

I have the mopar enhanced (Rubicon sliders w/a tube added) and really like them. I have not hit them on rocks yet but they will support the jeep on a high lift. It's kind of a narrow step, but works for the wife and kids.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by yellow08jk
I have the mopar enhanced (Rubicon sliders w/a tube added) and really like them. I have not hit them on rocks yet but they will support the jeep on a high lift. It's kind of a narrow step, but works for the wife and kids.
My friend has those. We wheel pretty hard, and they are bending and are making his pinch seam seperate.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:46 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by yellow08jk
x2 Same here They do OK as steps & it's an easy bolt on installation....

Old 08-15-2009, 04:04 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by wildandwillin
Look at the LoD sliders I have had mine for a year no problems at all. My wife is verticaly challanged so these work perfect for her.
X2, My wife wasn't happy when I took the Sahara running boards off, but she likes the functionality of the LoD sliders for sure

Quick Reply: 4 door sliders as steps (pic request)