Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

4 door JK Trek Top

Old 08-24-2008, 05:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks very nice, now i just need to see one on a 2dr!
Old 08-24-2008, 05:37 PM
JK Jedi Master

when you roll the rear window up, make sure you keep it straight. if that window gets cold, it'll be a bitch to zip back in place.

Nice Jk and top btw
Old 09-02-2008, 10:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Now I am getting a little faith back. Two members had nothing but problems with this however you seem to be having none. How easy does it come off and on. One said it was hard and too way too much time. I am realy intrested in this however I plan to wait till mid winter to order so I have it and soft doors for spring and summer.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:43 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by only_in_my_jeep
Now I am getting a little faith back. Two members had nothing but problems with this however you seem to be having none. How easy does it come off and on. One said it was hard and too way too much time. I am realy intrested in this however I plan to wait till mid winter to order so I have it and soft doors for spring and summer.
I have had my Trek top for a few weeks now and overall I'm pretty happy. I'd give it a 7 out of 10 rating. I love the new look it gave my JK. I have had the top on and off several times and I did not experience any trouble other than installing the front door surrounds incorrectly the 1st time around. I'm guessing that I can have the soft top off (minus door surrounds) and stored in less than 10 minutest and around 15 minutes to install the top back on. I'll try and time myself the next time just out of curiosity.
I remember reading one post that they had a hard time with the top of the rear window sliding in the track. I did not have this problem. However, I do believe the rear window zipper was sewn in incorrectly. I think the window zipper is lower than it should be and it causes a wrinkle in the upper corners of th rear window. I plan on taking pictures and sending them to Bestop to see what they have to say.
This top does need a bow system to keep the water from pooling up on top of the roof and to keep the top from flapping when you go down the road with the windows open.
I drove home yesterday in heavy rain and I had a little water seepage on top of the front doors while driving 65mph over a 25 mile distance.
This is my 1st soft top and I don't have anything to compare it with, but I am happy with it.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:00 PM
JK Super Freak

crap I don't see anything but text and I'm at home even
Old 09-05-2008, 05:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i really like the racked back tops looks good man best top was about 5 mo off i got the one from some one a can NOT name in canada $775.00
Old 09-05-2008, 07:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice top
Really like how it looks on the 4 door
Old 09-05-2008, 08:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks GREAT...Thanks for the pictures!!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like it..The door surrounds look a little on the cheap side.I think i would end up fixing whatever problems myself and save the heartache of dealing weither is right or not with bestop. I think I may get one

Last edited by TBJK; 09-05-2008 at 08:31 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:32 AM
JK Super Freak

LOOKS GOOD, MONGO LIKEY

Quick Reply: 4 door JK Trek Top