Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

37's stuffed w/tube fenders or no fenders?

Old 04-13-2009, 06:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by planman
I'd say that he is running extended front bumpstops. That is why he has more clearance for uptravel in the front.
Just what came in the lift kit.. I know whats going on with his jeep cause he's a buddy of mine..
Old 04-13-2009, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'd say that he is running extended front bumpstops. That is why he has more clearance for uptravel in the front.
Yep, the 2.5" teraflex BB spacer lift comes with extended bumpstops to limit up travel by 2.5" and extend down travel by 2.5". Plus I added additional 1" spacer to front to level out front so 3.5" in front and 2.5" in rear. I also added 1.5" spidertrax to move out the wheels so the tires won't rub the sway bar or frame when turned and flexed. The xenon's are the closest thing i could find to tube fenders at the time and I like them lots.

Thanks Super JK for the replys He really is a Superman
Old 04-13-2009, 02:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here are some relevant pics:

Different flex shots:

Wife driving on Metal Masher last month:

Hey planman, what tire pressure are you running on and off road what is your tire load rating? the new MTR's are a "D" load and are thick as heck rim seam is like a inch thick and busted a tire mounter took them a minute to figure them out. They had them at 46psi rode like a tank and I dropped them to 23psi for on road they are still crowned a little bit.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey planman did you install the bumpstops in the kit or are they the stock ones? Oh and thanks for the pics, other than you not having enough doors your pics are the exact setup i was looking to see...i have to lift a car seat into my jeep every other day so i want as little lift as needed to truly stuff a 37...

Quick Reply: 37's stuffed w/tube fenders or no fenders?