Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

37 inch Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires Pros vs. Cons

Old 09-18-2012, 06:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default like the MTRs

I operate an off road adventure program at The Greenbrier resort in White Sulphur Springs WV. My fleet is 4 JKUs with 35" and 37" MTRs with Kevlar. Had some balalncing issues but the hunter load force cured that. Also have had good luck with balancing beads ( just make sure to order for your tire size ) We have put over 40,000 total miles on the MTRs with great success in the last three years. Tire wear is even ( rotate, rotate and check pressure often ). Overall performance is great in mud, rocks and snow. I woulld highly recommend especially if a lot of off road use. Good luck
Old 09-18-2012, 01:46 PM
JK Newbie

Default awesome tireee

great tire had them on 35s now just upped to the 37s rides even smoother!
Old 09-18-2012, 03:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just put on some 37's and they ride better than my 35" BFG 's

Quick Reply: 37 inch Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires Pros vs. Cons