Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

37" GY MTR/Ks Mounted!

Old 11-06-2012, 11:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do they measure? I measured my duratracs the other day and running 32 psi, they stand 33.25" :(

Hopefully going for 37's in the spring
Old 11-06-2012, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

just put these on myself!! I love them so far. also running the d30 sleeves, gussets and fingers crossed.. Im getting the same mileage as my 35's and they are sooo quiet compared to my clapped out MTZ's (which were awesome to me for 70k miles)
Old 11-06-2012, 03:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Hoopa70
just put these on myself!! I love them so far. also running the d30 sleeves, gussets and fingers crossed.. Im getting the same mileage as my 35's and they are sooo quiet compared to my clapped out MTZ's (which were awesome to me for 70k miles)
Rock on brother! Yeah, I'm loving them so far too. First wheeling trip with them on Sunday, we'll see how they work out...

Quick Reply: 37" GY MTR/Ks Mounted!