Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

From 35s to 37s

Old 11-07-2012, 05:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just curious, what was done to your front axle to strengthen it for the 37s since you have the wrangler unless I am mistaken
Old 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by simon

All 4 sets? Nice!
Yup, front and rear, uppers and lowers
Old 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by wrangler rider
Just curious, what was done to your front axle to strengthen it for the 37s since you have the wrangler unless I am mistaken
River Raider weld in axle gusset kit
Old 11-07-2012, 05:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

had any problems yet with the axle
with a 2.5 inch lift with flat flares would i need the control arms in the back to clear all rubbing, i have a set of 37s in the back yard i am about to throw on and want to make sure i have everything right before i put everything on
Old 11-07-2012, 09:11 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by wrangler rider
had any problems yet with the axle
with a 2.5 inch lift with flat flares would i need the control arms in the back to clear all rubbing, i have a set of 37s in the back yard i am about to throw on and want to make sure i have everything right before i put everything on
I'd say yes.... My Sahara had 4" Rancho long arm suspension and 37s were close without trimming the pinch welds
Old 11-09-2012, 03:48 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jersey_Devil
Yup, front and rear, uppers and lowers
Mine came in yesterday. I'll be installing tomorrow.
Did yours come in?
Old 11-09-2012, 04:32 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by simon

Mine came in yesterday. I'll be installing tomorrow.
Did yours come in?
Yup! But I'm actually selling them to my buddy is think...... cuz I found "long arms" for sale by Rusty's and im gonna go with them for the better flex, I just waiting on ppls opinions on Rusty's cuz I never heard of them before I think lol... Post the pics when u put urs in! I just ordered my artec front axle truss, Evo gussets, Evo manual rubicon swaybar disconnect, and evo front control arm skids.... Did u get any gussets to strengthen ur axles?
Old 11-09-2012, 05:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jersey_Devil
Yup! But I'm actually selling them to my buddy is think...... cuz I found "long arms" for sale by Rusty's and im gonna go with them for the better flex, I just waiting on ppls opinions on Rusty's cuz I never heard of them before I think lol... Post the pics when u put urs in! I just ordered my artec front axle truss, Evo gussets, Evo manual rubicon swaybar disconnect, and evo front control arm skids.... Did u get any gussets to strengthen ur axles?
I'm quite jealous of you. I thought I put in a S#!tload of money into my JK. I checked out your profile and looks like you have many similar parts to mine.

I had a 4" Rusty's Offroad lift in my YJ and had no complaints. I remember it being fairly priced for what it was.

I haven't got gussets or a truss yet, but am planning on making my own. It's just a pain, since I don't have a plasma cutter. I would need to jig saw the cuts before welding it on. You wouldn't happen to have a plasma cutter, would you? You are only a few miles away from me

I'll be sure to post pics to show off the beast!

Quick Reply: From 35s to 37s