Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

35" Treadwrights are on!!!!!!!

Old 04-14-2011, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got my treadwright 35's on also! Were they a pain to balance, because mine sure were
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2565553834.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	149921  
Old 04-14-2011, 07:07 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jjeakin79
Just got my treadwright 35's on also! Were they a pain to balance, because mine sure were
2 of mine needed alot of weight but the other 3 were normal...but my Pro Comps I took off needed alot as well...after 3 weeks I really like the ride comfort..
Old 04-14-2011, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Coondog33

2 of mine needed alot of weight but the other 3 were normal...but my Pro Comps I took off needed alot as well...after 3 weeks I really like the ride comfort..
Thanks, I figure I'll have them rebalance in a few weeks just for the hell of it, they ride good tho. Have you had them offroad yet?
Old 04-14-2011, 07:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

So you didn't have any issues with balancing them huh. :( See my post in the modified forum. I got the wardens and got them put on yesterday and they had to have like 10 ounces per tire to balance! And now my steering wheel has a bad shake from 40-60 MPH. I'm not happy with my treadwrights at all right now. We'll see what they say on the email I sent to them. As far as looks and road noise go, they are awesome though!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:21 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ArkJK
So you didn't have any issues with balancing them huh. :( See my post in the modified forum. I got the wardens and got them put on yesterday and they had to have like 10 ounces per tire to balance! And now my steering wheel has a bad shake from 40-60 MPH. I'm not happy with my treadwrights at all right now. We'll see what they say on the email I sent to them. As far as looks and road noise go, they are awesome though!
sorry to hear that...if they wont balance Treadwright will make it right...they always have...good luck...
Old 04-14-2011, 07:22 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jjeakin79
Thanks, I figure I'll have them rebalance in a few weeks just for the hell of it, they ride good tho. Have you had them offroad yet?
Havent off-roaded with them yet...

Quick Reply: 35" Treadwrights are on!!!!!!!