Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

35" Trail Grapplers and M/T Classic IIIs

Old 12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 35" Trail Grapplers and M/T Classic IIIs

I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on 17x9 Mickey Thompson Classic III Wheels on 35x12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers in the next couple of months but haven't been able to find the setup anywhere. I would definitely like to see how it looks before I invest in it so if anyone is running it, please show it off! There are so many tire/wheel combos out there it's hard to choose. I'm pretty sure I change my mind on what I want daily...

The M/T Classic III's have 4.5 inches of backspacing which I think should be enough to avoid any rubbing at full-turn? (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Oh, and I have a 2012 JK Rubicon Unlimited

Thanks
Old 12-16-2012, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Last ditch effort bump, anyone?
Old 01-03-2013, 06:39 PM
JK Newbie

Hey! I'm running the 17x9 Classic III's on 35" Toyo MT's. The 4.5" backspace is perfect IMO. I also have a 3.5" Clayton Premium lift and I love how it looks and drives.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	405343  

Quick Reply: 35" Trail Grapplers and M/T Classic IIIs