Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

35 KM2 Procomp 7005

Old 04-07-2008, 05:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by r6cairo
I would go with the 4.5 just because it looks like it should be a bit higher now. But talked with guys before making the decision and they all said to go with the lowest amount of lift u need to fit the tires you want. Less rollover risk etc. But at this point 1 inch? Handles better than stock on the street, suspension wise, but haven't geared yet so sluggish acceleration and harder to slow down with the bigger tires. Also a little bumpier with the tire tread.

Juando pass, Cruces, Todds Trail...We have a big group goin out this coming Saturday. We r all driving up to Cruces for a day run. Should be a blast. PM me if you wanna join.

cool. i will let you know.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:27 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks Pearl.

What do you think about those rims on a black Jeep? Are they more of a matte finish or semi glossy like the paint?
They look like a teflon coated pan. So not glossy like ur body paint. Depends on your taste. I like the look with black on black though. Not to big a fan on chrome or shiney bling on jeeps. And we have a ton of jk's here on 22's with low profile street tires. A tragedy IMO.

nice rig, 35's on 17's I like it . I like the name of your city, over here I think that means the pub
Haha. It does, doesn't it. Yea its El Paso, TX. Gotta say its not bad if you grew up here and at least we have a ton of open places to wheel. I just moved back from Denver and prior to that Portland , OR, so bummed to be back in the windy and dusty desert. Enjoyed the forest wheeling more though.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:19 PM
JK Freak

Looking good! Im kind of partial to the silver with black rims... thats what I have. Happy Jeepin'
Old 04-07-2008, 03:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks Really Good! To Clean To Run Through The Woods.lol
Old 04-07-2008, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great lookinG Jeep
Old 04-08-2008, 09:21 AM
JK Newbie

Looks Really Good! To Clean To Run Through The Woods.lol
That's what its for! If i wanted something that just looked tuff, i would have bought an H2! hahaa

Quick Reply: 35 KM2 Procomp 7005