Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

33x12.5x15 Question

Old 07-12-2008, 11:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33x12.5x15 Question

If my wheels dont fit because they are running against the caliper, can i just get wheel spacers to push them out a little bit..I would rather do that then grind the caliper ??
Old 07-12-2008, 11:15 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think people have used those little dangerous spacers to push the wheels out. when I first ordered my 15" wheels, I was thinking I would just run 1.5" spacers IF the new wheells rubbed. then Ryan (2K2wrangler) pointed out to me that IF I did that, the wheels I had ordered were 4" BS minus 1.5" spacers is 2.5"BS.. which would put a lot of stress on the bearings axles etc.. so I decided that if they rubbed I would grind the calipers, my wheels came in, tires mounted on them, I test fitted one, no rubbing, then the other, again no rubbing... I didnt have any clearance issues on mine very happy about that..
Old 07-12-2008, 11:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is the problem with them hitting into the caliper on the front or rear?

Quick Reply: 33x12.5x15 Question