Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

33s ... no lift ... flat fenders

Old 07-15-2010, 10:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Widewing
33s, no lift, stock fenders, Spidertrax, no rubbing....

Outstanding! I have been going back and forth on spacers and how wider tires would look, but this answers my question. I hate how far in the wheels look with stock back spacing. I might go ahead and pick up some spacers, just to get my stock tires out.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

here is my 33 M/T Baja Claws on stock suspension with flat fender trim.

plenty of room for flex, never rubbed. BS is 4.5" on the pro comp 1069's
Old 07-15-2010, 03:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveA
I like the way this looks. I 'm installing BFG 285/70/17's Mud Terrain T/A KM2's (which the dealer says are 33's) on the stock Rubicon wheels, will I need the Spidertracx spacers? My suspension is stock except for a set of 2" coils in the front just to make the Jeep sit level after installing a winch.
Factory backspacing without spacers (I'm running 1.5" Spidertrax); the odds are very high that you will experience rubbing on the sway bar at full steering lock. I did, as has just about everyone else running the factory 6.25" backspaced wheels. You other option is to swap the factory wheels with aftermarket wheels having 4.5" of backspacing.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Bmore30
Here is mine with xenon flats, no lift and 35s. No rock crawling but I get some rubbing on the rear pinch seams on trails.

Looks great Bmore... Finally glad to see a JK with the RR Black alloys. I have an unlimited Rubi with a TF leveling kit and will be installing my Bushwacker flat flares next weekend. The goal is to run Toyo 34.1" tires on RR Black alloys once my OEM BFG's are toast. Do you have any other pics of your rig? Would love to see more with your wheels. I hear ya hammer002 on the WAVE I am seeing on the xenon's which makes me glad about getting the Bushwackers. I'll post when I get my flares on. But it will be a bit before I get my bigger tires.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:31 PM
JK Newbie

33's no lift but factory flares, no rub with no disconnect 15's w/ 3.75" backspacing to clear calipers

Quick Reply: 33s ... no lift ... flat fenders