Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

33's with no lift, but with spacers

Old 06-15-2009, 03:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33's with no lift, but with spacers

I'm looking for JK's with 33's, primarily BFG AT or MT KM2's without a lift, but with spacers, just a bit wider, more aggressive tire than stock.

Basically I want a more aggressive tire, but 95% of the time I'll be on the road, and only off road in sand and some mud. I'm just tired of the stock look, and I want to upgrade without spending a small fortune on wheels, tires, and a lift install. I don't have the mechanical means to install the lift myself, at least on my daily driver.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:22 AM
pup
JK Enthusiast

Mine has 15" aftermarket wheels, but they'd be close to the stockers+spacers in terms of sticking out from the fenders. These are 33x12.50 BFG ATs.

Don't mind the soda cans on the bumper...

And they WILL rub if you really flex it out. This is disco'd.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:41 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ajburton13
I'm looking for JK's with 33's, primarily BFG AT or MT KM2's without a lift, but with spacers, just a bit wider, more aggressive tire than stock.

Basically I want a more aggressive tire, but 95% of the time I'll be on the road, and only off road in sand and some mud. I'm just tired of the stock look, and I want to upgrade without spending a small fortune on wheels, tires, and a lift install. I don't have the mechanical means to install the lift myself, at least on my daily driver.
Do you mean wheel spacers or coil spacers?

Quick Reply: 33's with no lift, but with spacers