Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

3" Fulltraction long arm

Old 12-27-2008, 04:35 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 08SaharaM6
Looks good. They make some nice parts. Did that kit require any welding and did you replace the crossmember or is that only for the larger kits? Sorry for the 3 part question!
No its completely bolt on, NO welding required.

Just cut and grind off the stock brackets, and drill a couple holes.

yes thats a replacement cross member its beefy. Its bolt on as well. they FT will be offering the cross member for sale seperate. It can be used on stock jeeps or anything lifted. It should be on fulltractions website within a week or two.

Originally Posted by Ctimrun
Looks great! I bet it drives awesome with those long arms and only 3" springs. Look how flat those front control arms are in that side profile shot. They are flatter than the stock suspension was. Very nice! I would like to see it flexed.
that was the plan! I've been finding bumps and every tight curve I can find. i'm going to try and stuff 37's under it with flat fenders.

Originally Posted by Rock Sniper
Looking good man!

.......Is it wrong that a few lift pictures gives me a half a chub.......NAW!
not at all, I just ironed a couple wrinkles out myself.

Last edited by Piginajeep; 12-27-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:50 PM
JK Super Freak

looks great with the lift, I also love those wheels, i think i am gonna have to get a set. It says gloss black on the website, but it doesnt really look that gloss (which is good i dont like the gloss) so how glossy are they in person? What size are they 16? or 17?

Last edited by 07Rubi2dr; 12-27-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:03 PM
JK Jedi Master

they look like a clear coated paint. The JK's filthy dirty in the pictures and the rims havent been washed in about 4 months

the rims are 17x9

Old 12-27-2008, 05:20 PM
JK Freak

That's awesome. Looks great. I think I'd be a little apprehensive about cutting the stock brackets on a 7000 mile Jeep too. Looks like it was well worth it. Now.......let's see some flex shots!
Old 12-27-2008, 05:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really like that mod!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 05:56 PM
JK Freak

Looks good!

The only thing that concerns me, Is that the long arm mounts look vulnerable...

mybe it's just the angle, But it looks like they would be the first thing to hit the rocks on a high center.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Looking good get them 37's stuffed under there and flex the beast!
Old 12-27-2008, 06:25 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by whtIwrk4
That's awesome. Looks great. I think I'd be a little apprehensive about cutting the stock brackets on a 7000 mile Jeep too. Looks like it was well worth it. Now.......let's see some flex shots!
Now that i've drove it alot, it was well worth the time and money, It drives so much nicer than stock.

I need hook up my new brake lines before I flex it out.
Originally Posted by Big A
Looks good!

The only thing that concerns me, Is that the long arm mounts look vulnerable...

mybe it's just the angle, But it looks like they would be the first thing to hit the rocks on a high center.
it only hangs about 1/2 lower than stock, so its not an issue. it'll take the abuse. I've seen 4wd's JK give this lift a good test. I'm happy they incorporated a skid for the exhaust cross over.
stock cross over

Fulltraction cross member, not much difference in clearanceThe Ft will take the abuse unlike the stock cross member

Last edited by Piginajeep; 12-27-2008 at 06:27 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

That looks awesome Chris, can't wait to see it up close.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really liking that kit. The long arms should make it ride much nicer, and you should not get any of the horrible rear steer effects generally associated with a lift and the stock short arms.

Where did you get your lock outs, and how much is the kit? Oh, and unless those hubs are aluminum (hopefully they arent), you may want to paint them before they rust

Quick Reply: 3" Fulltraction long arm