Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

3.5" Lift kit installed!

Old 09-29-2007, 12:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Foward axle

I've noticed that and thats an area of concern. Someone else stated that the axle needs to be moved back. If I get new control arms will that take care of the problem? Will I have to do anything with the driveshaft??
Old 09-29-2007, 12:40 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by efmrrt
I've noticed that and thats an area of concern. Someone else stated that the axle needs to be moved back. If I get new control arms will that take care of the problem? Will I have to do anything with the driveshaft??
It's a balance between how far you can move it and pinion angle. New uppers and lower control arms will help this. How is your ride/handling/steering. Do you have any dartiness or wandering on the freeway?
Old 09-30-2007, 12:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks great! Some new control arms will help with the axle and will better position for the new meats. I would go with a smaller 37" on the 3.5" it will be a tight fit with the 3.5".

What rails/sliders are you running?
Old 09-30-2007, 04:20 PM
JK Newbie

Looks good I wanted that color but couldn't find one with the dual top option. Next pic needs some 35s
Old 09-30-2007, 06:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Phat Steve - Canyon Red!? What the hell is that color!? It is Red Rock or Sedona Red! Those are the ONLY options unless you had it repainted already!
Old 10-01-2007, 02:22 AM
JK Newbie

You know what you are right it it red rock but for some reason my insurance says canyon red and I always stuck with that. My bad.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:31 AM
JK Super Freak

It actually looks better than stock IMO like this. Even some meaty 33" tires would make it nice.

Quick Reply: 3.5" Lift kit installed!