Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2014 Anvil Rubicon build

Old 04-01-2014, 06:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jasenri13
Ok, I've had some requests for some pics and descripts of my new Jeep. My wife surprised me with a 2014 rubi for my 40th. I had some parts laying around from my '07 but I also just went crazy and ordered what I wanted after changing my '07 multiple times.
Here's the night I picked it up,crappy pics but you get the ideaAttachment 542300
It came with a textured black hardtop so I sold that immediately. I had a smooth skin hardtop from my '07 that i knew I was going to get color matched.Attachment 542301 I sent the Jeep to paint while I went crazy at Northridge 4x4. Big shout out to them for crazy customer service,forum discounts and free shipping! Apparently anvil is a tough color to match,the paint code only has one variant and the PPG guy spent 4 hours and 25 color sprays to get the color right.Attachment 542302Attachment 542303
I ordered a Rock Krawler 3.5" max travel mid arm lift with Fox resi shocks and Fox ats stabilizer. I didn't run a stabilizer on my '07 but the Fox's adjustability is cool and stiffened up the front end steering "feel". I had Poison Spyder brawler stubby front bumper and their BFH rear but I couldn't bring myself to cut the rear crossmember from a new Jeep so I ordered the rock brawler II bumper.Attachment 542304
Looks amazing, bro! Hope to get mine to your level soon.! The best color i think jeeps come in, i wanted that color but settled for your 07 jeep color, deep cherry red.
Old 06-24-2015, 08:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

could you post a couple picture of the front end with the ps bumper and jw's?

Quick Reply: 2014 Anvil Rubicon build