Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2013 Billet Rubicon build

Old 07-05-2013, 12:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok Cool thanks. I'm trying to decide on my color scheme lol.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Spiderwebshade's came in today! Mine is in, gonna put my wife's on after work. Great quality product.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:31 AM
JK Newbie

Wow, really nice build. Love the front bumper setup! I love the way that 2.5 Teraflex looks with the 35's! Gorgeous rig!
Old 07-07-2013, 06:24 PM
JK Newbie

I wish I had a good understanding of electronics so I could do the Rugged ridge panels like you did..thats awesome!!
Old 07-07-2013, 06:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HarleyDad09
Wow, really nice build. Love the front bumper setup! I love the way that 2.5 Teraflex looks with the 35's! Gorgeous rig!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by HarleyDad09
I wish I had a good understanding of electronics so I could do the Rugged ridge panels like you did..thats awesome!!
Thanks again! It's not hard, just time consuming.....and I am OCD, lol
Old 07-07-2013, 06:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Very nice build man!
Old 07-08-2013, 03:44 PM
JK Newbie

Awesome looking build! I really like the routing for the compressor.

How are your driveshaft angles with the lift kit? Are the stock ones ok or do you think aftermarket ones will be in the future?

Last edited by klankster; 07-08-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MojaveJK
Very nice build man!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by klankster
Awesome looking build! I really like the routing for the compressor.

How are your driveshaft angles with the lift kit? Are the stock ones ok or do you think aftermarket ones will be in the future?
Thanks! Angles aren't that bad, even at full droop. The exhaust spacers help quite a bit too. Honestly, the only thing I see I could use is a rear adj trackbar just to center ups the rear axle a hair. For the type of wheeling I'm doing, the stock shafts and arms suit me fine. She rides smooth, smoother than stock really, and she aligned very easy. Not flighty whatsoever, and really didn't lose much bottom end with the lift & tires. Maybe in the future it will need it, but if it ain't broke don't fix it, lol. I was actually so impressed with it, I ordered the EXACT setup for my wife's 2 dr.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:56 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by dodgeman70592

Thanks! Angles aren't that bad, even at full droop. The exhaust spacers help quite a bit too. Honestly, the only thing I see I could use is a rear adj trackbar just to center ups the rear axle a hair. For the type of wheeling I'm doing, the stock shafts and arms suit me fine. She rides smooth, smoother than stock really, and she aligned very easy. Not flighty whatsoever, and really didn't lose much bottom end with the lift & tires. Maybe in the future it will need it, but if it ain't broke don't fix it, lol. I was actually so impressed with it, I ordered the EXACT setup for my wife's 2 dr.
Cool, that's good to hear. I like the look it gives on your jeep with the 35's, ill probably go with a similar setup as yours on my 2dr.

Can't wait to see what else you have planned!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 07-10-2013, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by klankster
Cool, that's good to hear. I like the look it gives on your jeep with the 35's, ill probably go with a similar setup as yours on my 2dr.

Can't wait to see what else you have planned!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Next on the list is get the lift & tires done this weekend on my wife's rig, then try to find her some white fenders. After that, who knows lol!

Quick Reply: 2013 Billet Rubicon build