Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2012 Rubicon Unlimited Build (Ending at the Rubicon Trail!)

Old 06-04-2015, 06:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well she's coming along. I figured since I can't seem to find the time to wheel her, I'll just make her all purdy!

Also added a few little odds and ends to help with protection, articulation, and strength.

-Method 105 Beadlocks (17x9 w/powder coated ring)
-EVO Protek skid system
-EVO Rockstar Skids
-EVO Gussets
-COBRA 75WXST CB & Firestik

Old 06-04-2015, 09:11 PM
JK Newbie

Nice build so far! I like the orange accents. How's the ride quality with the Fox shocks and the Teraflex budget boost lift?
Old 06-05-2015, 01:52 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by riddoch
Nice build so far! I like the orange accents. How's the ride quality with the Fox shocks and the Teraflex budget boost lift?
The ride is quite smooth and very agile. Nice for a daily driver. The only downside is bottoming out on the front bumpstops when I aggressively hit a large dip (think of loopty loops at a stop light). This only happens when I hit one doing like 45+, but is greatly reduced when I hit the throttle at the right time to remove some the spring load.

My biggest concern with aftermarket springs is a much stiffer ride all around. I like the stock Ruby spring rate.

Quick Reply: 2012 Rubicon Unlimited Build (Ending at the Rubicon Trail!)