Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2012 Rubicon buid

Old 10-16-2012, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you using the swaybar disconnects that came with the 3.5 inch kit? if so, are you having issues of it "flipping" when you full flex?
btw, great looking jeep!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome Pics!! Dang your beast got big guick! Looks like you have awesome environment for your jeep! Seems to be a bit of everything! I'm jealous! Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by flytojungho
are you using the swaybar disconnects that came with the 3.5 inch kit? if so, are you having issues of it "flipping" when you full flex?
btw, great looking jeep!
I haven't followed this post in a long time. When I was at the Rubicon trail, I had it flexed out on a big rock and the passenger sway bar link bound up against the drang link and bent it. The sway bay was near vertical at that point. I tried to bend the sway bar link with a vice and a big friendly hammer, but it was more resiliant than I was, so I adjusted the end link to make the same length again and called it a day. I do run the risk of slipping the driver side end of the sway bar, but it hasn't happened yet.

To get to the point of flipping it, your tire will definitely be off of the ground. For reference, I scored a 980 RTI on a 30 degree ramp and I had to crawl a rock that was more than 48" to get the other tire off of the ground.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:03 PM
JK Newbie

Quick Reply: 2012 Rubicon buid