Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2012 JKU Build - Big MAK

Old 03-21-2012, 05:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hey, Great build and nice wheel lift combo. My father-in-law said he talked to you about your mods at a parking garage in omaha and
sent me some pics. Nice build. Where do you go wheeling around this part of nebraska? Any good places to rock crawl?

Jeremy in Lincoln
Old 03-21-2012, 07:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Howdy! Parked next to him today in fact.

Pretty much nowhere to wheel around here. I go with Just Jeeps of Omaha to Tuttle Creek ORV in Kanasas (2.5-3 hr drive) atleast once a month - and there's also another really good group in Lincoln called Nebraska4x4.org (they have a website/forum too) and they were at Tuttle ORV just this past weekend. Bummed I missed that actually.

Went to Kansas Rocks Park a few weekends ago - that's quite a ways but it was a really fun time. Wife and I spent a night since that was a good 6 hr drive.

So yea - Nebraska isn't too off-road friendly as far as places to go. But we have some good groups to wheel with.

--- Jeep Update ---

Finally wired my switches into the A-pillar. Had the DayStar panel ordered but they discontinued it (aka canceled plans to have one). Probably better in the end - switches fit quite nicely in the pillar. I'll take some pics tonight.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:52 PM
JK Freak

What brand wheels and tires are these?
Old 03-30-2012, 11:18 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by shag7265
What brand wheels and tires are these?
nevermind, I found out.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:07 PM
JK Freak

wouldn't happen to have a profile view of your rig you could post would ya?

Quick Reply: 2012 JKU Build - Big MAK