Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2011 JEEP pictures

Old 03-14-2011, 06:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy SHIT....

Originally Posted by skullcandy

37" Goodyear Wrangler TA MT/R Kevlar
17" Hutchinson RockMonster Beadlocks
Superlift 4" Master lift
5:38 gears
AEV Corner Guards
AEV Front Bumper
Custom Rear Bumper
Warn 9.5ti Winch
Smooth Sahara Painted Fenders
Custom Tailgate
Old 03-15-2011, 06:09 AM
JK Newbie

My new cosmo blue Rubicon with Magnaflow Exhaust, K&N cold air intake and soon to come superchip programmer. Has saddle leather interior and I love it!

Old 03-15-2011, 06:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here's my 3 day old 2011 Rubicon, 6 speed in Natural Green Pearl.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20110315_082724.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	138140  
Old 03-15-2011, 06:29 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mickeymeanie
Here's my wife's 2011 Sahara in Natural Green w/paint to match top...

My 2011 Sahara looks EXACTLY like this one inside and out. I only have this one external pic though. One minor difference is I had them swap my tires from my 07 Sahara which I just had bought before I traded. Mine has Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor in LT275 70R18 which are 33.2 inches tall. Whats weird is they rubbed at full turn on my 07, but on my 11, they don't rub at all, weird. I guess the suspension is a little bit taller??? Oh and I also have the Quadratec rubber floor mats front and back which are AWESOME. They look like they are custom made just for my Jeep, the Quadratec logo on them is the same color green as my jeep and the letters are in gold which matches the interior. I highly recommend them.

Last edited by IamB00B; 03-15-2011 at 06:31 AM.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scubav20
My new cosmo blue Rubicon with Magnaflow Exhaust, K&N cold air intake and soon to come superchip programmer. Has saddle leather interior and I love it!

What size wheels and tires?
Old 03-15-2011, 08:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by speed2005
What size wheels and tires?
They look like the stock Rubi tires but with new rims? Could be wrong.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:49 PM
JK Newbie

Default 2011 Rubicon Unlimited Tan

New on Sat. My first Jeep.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ted_harris/5530305568/http://www.flickr.com/photos/ted_harris/5530305568/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/ted_harris/, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ted_harris/5530308166/http://www.flickr.com/photos/ted_harris/5530308166/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/ted_harris/, on Flickr
Old 03-15-2011, 02:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by CDN-JK

They look like the stock Rubi tires but with new rims? Could be wrong.
Yes they are stock tires with new wheels.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Wow

My goodness this thread is an excellent example of some ridiculous comments. I cannot believe people have to yell at other people for doing something to their Jeep that they wouldn't do on their own. Granted there are a lot of things I see done on Jeeps that to me are things I would never do to mine, and you know what I do? I don't do it to mine. Plain and simple if you paint your hardtop pink and think it's awesome, then good go ahead and love it, but who am I to tell you your an idiot because you did something I wouldn't do. I myself have done tonnes of things people will hate an example is going out of my way to reintroduce the factory rake after I lifted and leveled, some people will think that is a horrible thing to do and that is fine because I did it to mine and didn't sneak over to you house and do it to yours. There should be one rule to Jeeping and that is; LOVE YOUR JEEP. It's your Jeep do whatever you want to do with it. If you want to wheel it stock then great do it. Or maybe you want a 6" lift with 37's to cruise to the mall and never go offroad this is also great and I am happy if you are happy.

Sorry about the rant it just drives me nuts the comments on here sometimes. I say feel free to comment on something like "yea that's not for me" or something to that effect I don't think there is anything wrong with saying how you feel and that is what a forum should be like. But these non-constructive critisisms like "nice mall crawler" or "why have a stock jeep?" are just useless and rude.

Where I live it is mandatory to buy a 1 tonne truck (For driving the kids to school just to look cool) lift it 12" in the air, put on a huge 700 pound winch bumper (without a winch), big chrome rims >18" , and some 37" mudtires and then never leave the pavement becuase you have too much invested into your "off-road vehicle". Now like I said before if this makes you happy then great all the power to you. But in my experience this is the same guy that looks down at my Jeep all muddy, dented, scratched, and ghetto budgeted and says "how do you wheel that thing with those tiny 33" tires?"

Just try to keep the comments on topic and write them like you understand that you may be hurting someone's feelings because of something they did to their own vehicle. I think even the "blasphemy" threads on here should be taken down. This is jk-forum.com not; http://www.only-lifted-offroaders-wi...then-mine).com

There I am done and nice and vented now. Rant over for now. Let the flamming begin.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

anybody have a shot of the infinity sub in the back, curious to see what it looks like molded in

Quick Reply: 2011 JEEP pictures