Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2011 JEEP pictures

Old 12-06-2010, 11:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Repo503

And I would never have ordered one without leather...you ever try cleaning husky fur out of cloth seats?
too bad there is no black leather option for 2011 :( I just don't get it!!! Why won't they offer black?
Old 12-06-2010, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I imagine they will, the new interior has only been out a few months now...wouldn't be suprised to see black leather in 2012 models.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:08 AM
JK Newbie

Great Pics everyone! I'm a new jeep owner myself, 2011 Sahara Unlimited. Such a great ride! I've been a part of other car forums, so I'm looking forward to learning from this JK community. I appreciate the diversity and styles people bring to their rigs. I know mine may not be everyone's 'cup of tea' on here, new sahara tan color with the color match top, but I guess what matters is that i'm a huge fan .

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lady J.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	108794   Click image for larger version

Name:	Open Doors.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	108795  
Old 12-11-2010, 06:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well, that color combination would definitely be my 'cup of tea'. Looks awesome!
Old 12-11-2010, 09:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by skeez113
Great Pics everyone! I'm a new jeep owner myself, 2011 Sahara Unlimited. Such a great ride! I've been a part of other car forums, so I'm looking forward to learning from this JK community. I appreciate the diversity and styles people bring to their rigs. I know mine may not be everyone's 'cup of tea' on here, new sahara tan color with the color match top, but I guess what matters is that i'm a huge fan .

Cheers
i agree! i think the sahara tan looks pretty dang good with the color matched top. just now sure i'd like the red or the blue with the matched top.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wow, nice JK's. I like um all
Old 12-11-2010, 02:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well as promised here are some pics of my leather installed, I think it looks great and the seat warmers keep things nice and toasty!
Ok, everyone knows about the Jeep grille in the top center of the windshield above the mirror, now has anyone else noticed the rock crawling Jeep on the lower left windshield surround? (the black part around the windshield)

Old 12-11-2010, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fodase
I keep hearing people say this and I don't understand why. You know it still has drain holes in the floor right? Do you think the stereo and electronics are less weather proof or durable? As far as I could tell the seat fabric is even tougher than the 2010.

Better quality does not equal less capable.

Looks like Jeep is doing to the JK what it did with the YJ; its turning it into a car. The first time i was in a 2011 i was at a fair downtown, thus drinking. I went over to the Jeep display and thought my drunk ass accidently got into a Grand Cherokee. I yelled at Jeep guy and claimed, "You can tell the sally's that designed this thing dont own a Wrangler. Look at the 'pussification' that has happened to the interior!"
(pussification-George Carling)
Old 12-11-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Mark
Looks like Jeep is doing to the JK what it did with the YJ; its turning it into a car. The first time i was in a 2011 i was at a fair downtown, thus drinking. I went over to the Jeep display and thought my drunk ass accidently got into a Grand Cherokee. I yelled at Jeep guy and claimed, "You can tell the sally's that designed this thing dont own a Wrangler. Look at the 'pussification' that has happened to the interior!"
(pussification-George Carling)
I think people are getting up in arms about the steering controls and other "luxury" equipment options that came with the new interior
Old 12-12-2010, 09:57 AM
JK Newbie

granth77 & josh_jacklyn - Thanks!

jeepnpr - Interior looks like it came out great. I never knew about the Jeep rock crawl on the windshield. I definately went right outside to check it out once i saw your pics.

Quick Reply: 2011 JEEP pictures