Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2011 Jeep Leaked!

Old 07-21-2010, 04:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vinnysucks
I thought this was a thread to say that you already got a 2011 and it leaked when it rained lol
Haha that is exactly what I thought too! I was getting ready to say "umyeah, they all do, hah"
Old 07-21-2010, 04:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vinnysucks
I thought this was a thread to say that you already got a 2011 and it leaked when it rained lol
You are not off, it will leak as all previous ones do! I guess Jeep's solution to water leaks is just paint the damn thing!
Old 07-21-2010, 05:01 AM
JK Super Freak

I dont mind the painted hardtop. It looks good. But the whole thing looks like a HUMMER.
If it gets more folks into the Jeep community then so be it.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by saskipper
More soccer-mom options... yay!

How about an engine option!!!!? I'm absolutely hate the 3.8. It is a TURD!
I alluded to this in a similar (and longer) thread that's been going on elsewhere; all you're likely going to see in the JK's evolution are MORE soccer mom options because we're not the demographic buying he bulk of the JKs anymore.

Jeep's producing ~90,000 JKs each year (rough average based on three year sales, '07-'09). My instinct is, the marque will be pushed further toward something that looks and acts more like an H3 than a Jeep Wrangler.

I don't think the 2-door Rubicon will ever go away, but we're already seeing what's on the horizon. No more locker or disco options on anything but the Rubicon, and more creature comforts available in the whole line.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Work in Progress - JK
I will keep my '09 thanks!
Must have an antenna in the glass, none showing on this side, therefore I assume the tops not so 'removable' as the past models.
i think that proves right there that these are euro-spec... no external antenna
the euro liberty always had antenna in the glass where as ours got antenna on the fender.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:03 AM
JK Newbie

Hope the unpainted black top will still also be available.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:05 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by TAMPAJEEPER
They haven't been jeeps since they made the JK, now they're are just SUV's.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd love to see stereo volume controls on the steering wheel... and heated seats, hell ya! i never thought much about them until my wife got them in her 2010 outback, they are sweet. i know many of you are complaining about how it will make the jeep soft, but on those cool spring and summer nights with the top off, you will like the upgrade.

why is everyone so worried about the bumper, wont an 07-10 one mount right up?... if not, i am sure there will be aftermarket replacement ones if it is that big of a deal.

i don;t love the body color hardtop, but i will be getting a black one so it won;t affect me.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:28 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jmat1980
Now they are going overboard. I didnt mind the power windows and locks but, automatic lights and heated seats??

As for the color matched hard top I think it looks gay

Guess you didn't realize that for 2010's you can get leather.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:44 AM
JK Freak

Maybe that bumper IS only for the new Euro and maybe we still get the same bumper we always have..

Quick Reply: 2011 Jeep Leaked!