Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2010 Mountain Owners?? Photo's? Advice?

Old 08-26-2010, 11:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
WTF does that mean??? I got into my Sahara based on a huge price difference between the Rubicon. I got to build up my Sahara for cheaper than a Stock Rubi, yeah I don't have lockers or the 4:10 Transfer Case but my Sahara goes where most Rubi's go!

I agree dude!!! WTF does that mean??? tricked into a sahara... my jeep has gone where most rubicons have gone... dont get me wrong I love the rubicons but could not drop that much money also i wouldent have half the mods i have now if i didnt buy the sahara.

Old 08-26-2010, 12:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2010jeeper
I agree dude!!! WTF does that mean??? tricked into a sahara... my jeep has gone where most rubicons have gone... dont get me wrong I love the rubicons but could not drop that much money also i wouldent have half the mods i have now if i didnt buy the sahara.
REALLY!! I'd have LOVED a Rubicon--if I actually LIVED someplace I could wheel it, like UTAH! But, Maryland has NADA, and so I have no desire to buy a baby rock crawler that the Rubicon is. Plus, the Sahara suspension is smoother, which means my WIFE--you know, THE BOSS-- will actually ride in it for a long distance trip, and I can pretty much go anywhere I want to go and still have a good, practical vehicle. I admit, though, in defense of the Mountain, I'd love to have those Rubi wheels!! So, for ME, and those like me, a Sahara is a great way to enjoy the Jeep experience, actually go WHEELING, and still not break the practicality bank. I think in that respect, the Mountain, or the Island is a great thing.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:01 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JPMountain
I love mine its looks great. I was pulled over by a cop to ask me about it. I get alot of compliments.
Here is a pic
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep..jpg
Views:	148
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	83922  
Old 08-27-2010, 07:40 AM
JK Newbie

Looks awesome, JP. I almost bought a Mango Tango, but ended up going with Rescue Green. But some days, I think I like the orange better. Sweet ride, man.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:02 PM
rlw
JK Newbie

i got one about a month ago and people check it out all the time and say its a bad ass jeep, im sure you will be happy...but mine is mango tango oh but i got the dealer to take those decals off the side of the hood...not my style

Last edited by rlw; 08-28-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:39 PM
JK Freak

Just picked up a Deep Water Blue Mountain today
Old 08-29-2010, 03:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 20JK10
Just picked up a Deep Water Blue Mountain today
I get mine on Wednesday. Can't wait
Old 09-01-2010, 11:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Carolina
Planning on getting my first Jeep this year. Was going to get a Sahara but am a big fan of the rescue green and the Mountain Edition (less the cheesey graphics on the side of the hood).

We don't have one on the lots in NC yet but would like to check out photos of those that own them.

Also, any likes/dislkes? What is worth doing factory vs aftermarket? I was planning on doing the surround fac and the radio after. 2.5 lift after too.

Thanks!
I just picked up the Mountain in rescue green and the dealership took the orange graphics off the hood for me. Looks good.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:39 PM
JK Newbie

Keep them coming guys. I would like to see a lifted mountain. Once these 32s get run down, I think I will be looking into a 2-3" lift and some 35s.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2010jeeper

Looks Great!!

Quick Reply: 2010 Mountain Owners?? Photo's? Advice?