Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2010 2DR JK Sport Charcoal Gray Coming Soon!

Old 11-27-2009, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 2DR JK Sport Charcoal Gray Coming Soon!

What kind of lift should I install??? Thanks
Old 11-27-2009, 07:25 PM
JK Freak

Congrats and welcome! Decide what tire size you want, then buy the next bigger size, and then decide your lift.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

What are your plans? Are you going to ride it hard or is it more for looks? How much do you want to spend.....
Old 11-27-2009, 07:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by backwoodjk
Congrats and welcome! Decide what tire size you want, then buy the next bigger size, and then decide your lift.
...x2. Also make sure you get what you want the first time! As far as which one...depends on what you want to do with your jeep?! Good luck and congrats!
Old 11-27-2009, 08:55 PM
JK Newbie

I was thinking if the Zone 4" JK Suspension Sys. Any opinions? Would like 35"s on the tires?
Old 11-27-2009, 09:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Speedboy
I was thinking if the Zone 4" JK Suspension Sys. Any opinions? Would like 35"s on the tires?
Do a bunch more research. The Zone 4" is as basic as it gets. You will need a lot of other parts to go along with that. Most 2.5" kits will clear 35s.

Start here, https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/modified-tech-faq-answers-questions-every-newbie-has-18617/

I dont have nay personal experience with the Zone kits, and before I began my build I was considering their 3" kit to run 35s. I ended up rethinking everything and sticking with more reputable brands. Superlift, Teraflex, etc.

You've got a lot of decisions coming your way. That being said, Congrats on the new Jeep! Welcome to the site! And nice color choice! I wish it had been available back in 07.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:36 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks Jonesz I did a little research last night. I went with the Rough Country 4" with Dual Stabilizers Price was pretty good. Thanks

Quick Reply: 2010 2DR JK Sport Charcoal Gray Coming Soon!