Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

2009 yet?

Old 07-25-2008, 07:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robin
I didn't have to wait, I placed my order and they told me I could pick it up the next day, but I decided to get an 08 so then I did wait for the 08s to come out (about a month) then my jeep arrived and somehow I didn't want to pick it up, so I left it at the dealership for about a month. Then one saturday I woke up and thought I should go get the jeep. so I did.
Sorry, you lost me with that one.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by robin
I didn't have to wait, I placed my order and they told me I could pick it up the next day, but I decided to get an 08 so then I did wait for the 08s to come out (about a month) then my jeep arrived and somehow I didn't want to pick it up, so I left it at the dealership for about a month. Then one saturday I woke up and thought I should go get the jeep. so I did.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:23 PM
Ben
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ChevyM14
I have one in the mail also
|
|
|
\/
Hey man good to see you on here, glad you got your new jk ordered! Love the quote but as a big m1 and 1911 fan, I say real guns use 8 rd mags. JK love all beautiful/well built firearms.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ben
Hey man good to see you on here, glad you got your new jk ordered! Love the quote but as a big m1 and 1911 fan, I say real guns use 8 rd mags. JK love all beautiful/well built firearms.
that a cool one. it would make a great t-shirt.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yetibear
Do you remember the guy(lots of posts from/about him in the waiting room), he waited 6 months for his JK, and on the transport truck, from the train to the dealer, HIS jk encountered a low bridge? That was one of those times we were clearly shown Chrysler really looks out for it's customers. His Jeep was totaled, they 'fast tracked' his replacement order, and he only had to wait 6 more months for it. Chrysler Cares!
Originally Posted by Da Hui
Ouch! That would suck!
That was me, and yes it did suck. It took longer to build the 2nd one than it did to build the 1st, got to love Jeep's idea of fast track.

It's all good now.

Last edited by Jeepin Dad; 07-28-2008 at 10:13 AM.

Quick Reply: 2009 yet?