Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

20" Wheel Club

Old 11-06-2011, 12:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redneck ron
Punctuation is your friend........

If you are not going offroad with your Jeep, then why bother. Buy a Honda Pilot.
You're a toolbag bro, we don't all have to make up for our small penis size by crawling rocks, it'll be okay.... I'm sure you're just slightly below average size. :(
Old 11-06-2011, 03:07 PM
JK Newbie

Wow. Never meant for no one to get butt hurt. Also, a little disturbed by all the supposed men talking about other dudes licking their sack, or fantasizing about man on man rape, or worrying about another mans pecker size, but, I guess that's how it is in some parts of the country nowadays.

For those who do use your Jeep, if you ever run into me, come over sit a spell and I'll have beer for you. We'll talk Jeeps.

To the rest, enjoy the mall..........
Old 11-06-2011, 03:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. Never meant for no one to get butt hurt. Also, a little disturbed by all the supposed men talking about other dudes licking their sack, or fantasizing about man on man rape, or worrying about another mans pecker size, but, I guess that's how it is in some parts of the country nowadays.

For those who do use your Jeep, if you ever run into me, come over sit a spell and I'll have beer for you. We'll talk Jeeps.

To the rest, enjoy the mall..........
Its awesome the perception of folks who think they know whats best for an individual when they limit their own taste and style. For others that thrive on adaptation and uniqueness to suit their needs I can respect that.

It is apparent that in some parts of the country there is a lack of respect for folks who keep pushing the envelope to a new day.

When we put a point out there using "figure of speech" phrases out there the stereotype "Redneck", with missing teeth, lack of true reading comprehension, and the great urge to pound their sister's sweet and juicy ass, takes the verbage literally and misses the entire point.

I guess in some parts of the country fixing stupid is still an uphill battle and for most there is no hope!
Old 11-06-2011, 04:10 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RHD-Manx2
Its awesome the perception of folks who think they know whats best for an individual when they limit their own taste and style. For others that thrive on adaptation and uniqueness to suit their needs I can respect that.

It is apparent that in some parts of the country there is a lack of respect for folks who keep pushing the envelope to a new day.

When we put a point out there using "figure of speech" phrases out there the stereotype "Redneck", with missing teeth, lack of true reading comprehension, and the great urge to pound their sister's sweet and juicy ass, takes the verbage literally and misses the entire point.

I guess in some parts of the country fixing stupid is still an uphill battle and for most there is no hope!

This guy "pushed the envelope". No, I don't have any respect for him.

And you are right, in some parts of the country, fixing stupid is still an uphill battle. Thanks for continuing sending this genius to Washington to represent you...

(Noticed you where from the Bay area. Explains your fasination with man on man sack licking)
Old 11-06-2011, 04:43 PM
JK Newbie

Lol! Your BS explains exactly my point! You're soooo witty. Get off the thread if it doesn't appeal to you...
Well, I'm not as witty as you, with your very orginal stereotyping of southerners loving on their sisters , but, you are right about something. I do apologize for clogging up ya'lls thread. Carry on. Here's some eye candy for ya....

In the end it's better to make friends than enemies. Come on down to Texas sometime and I'll take you wheelin' and buy you a beer. As long as you promise not to go all Broke Back Mountain and shit.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Sorry this is my eye candy and the downside I see about 20's is you just keep wanting to get bigger tires , I am already thinking about going to 40's
Old 11-06-2011, 06:04 PM
JK Newbie

Spot on, dude was dumbfounded and couldn't even come up with a response.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BluntedByNature
Spot on, dude was dumbfounded and couldn't even come up with a response.
Yep. Dumbfounded. Guess you missed my response. Noticed your location. Are you a pilot? A real pilot! Or, does it tie into your screen name and you are just a pothead.

Either way, do America a favor and gargle bleach.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:25 PM
JK Freak

Well, I'm not as witty as you, with your very orginal stereotyping of southerners loving on their sisters , but, you are right about something. I do apologize for clogging up ya'lls thread. Carry on. Here's some eye candy for ya....

In the end it's better to make friends than enemies. Come on down to Texas sometime and I'll take you wheelin' and buy you a beer. As long as you promise not to go all Broke Back Mountain and shit.
Lol! U can dish it out but can't take it! The Castro in SF is known to hold a lot of lgbt citizens. By no means does that indicate that we are all homosexuals out here... If you're gonna push and generalize the Bay Area as the Gay Area then I can stereotype the south as I did!

Sucks when you're on the receiving end! (No pun intended!). And my OP in this thread was not even directed personally towards you! So if my statement to "lick my sack" caught your attention it explains a lot about how your brain processes what you are reading... Maybe you were enticed by the statement or your asshole got real wet over it you homophobe!!! Lol

Like you said its best to make friends than enemies, so my friend a to you and maybe if I make my way to the Lonestar state where everyrhing is bigger ill give you a holler and take you up on that wheelin trip and a real beer!

I extend to you the same invitation here in the SF Bay Area and i promise i wont take you to the Castro...
Old 11-06-2011, 08:29 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by foxbody

Holy crap! What a self-indulgent bunch of nothing! If we were to talk about "stupid", how about the propensity for many people on this site to throw ad hominem attacks at people when they say they don't like something on your Jeep? That'd be pretty stupid.

And how in the hell is throwing 20"s on a Jeep "pushing the envelope to a new day"? lmfao
Here we go again Fox... Why are you in my business?

You dont like leds, you dont like 20's on Jeeps and you use "ad hominem" a lot in your posts... Effin guy... Lol

Quick Reply: 20" Wheel Club