Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

20" Wheel Club

Old 11-05-2011, 05:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jaker t5
Here we go again somebody putting in their worthless opinion of something , he more then likely posted it to help his post count
My opinion is as worthless as yours. Check out my join date compared to my post count. Don't give a shit about my post count. Just hate to see Jeep's become "bro" vehicles. Enough H2, road tampon, bling mall crawlers destroying a once respectible offroad nameplate.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by redneck ron
My opinion is as worthless as yours. Check out my join date compared to my post count. Don't give a shit about my post count. Just hate to see Jeep's become "bro" vehicles. Enough H2, road tampon, bling mall crawlers destroying a once respectible offroad nameplate.
I don't see how they are becoming bro jeep when they are going off road is not that really matters not everybody does rock crawling so not everybody needs to air down to do things then on top of that most of the people who talk crap won't admit that they DD their jeep 95% of the time so there really is no reason to have a 17's and 35's either and that they just cant afford the cost of 20" tires

So here is my 37's on 20's
Old 11-05-2011, 06:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by duhblow7
20" rockstars, 35x12.5 cooper stt, 2.5" bb..I orgasm everytime I drive it
Looks great man!
Old 11-05-2011, 06:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jaker t5
I don't see how they are becoming bro jeep when they are going off road is not that really matters not everybody does rock crawling so not everybody needs to air down to do things then on top of that most of the people who talk crap won't admit that they DD their jeep 95% of the time so there really is no reason to have a 17's and 35's either and that they just cant afford the cost of 20" tires

So here is my 37's on 20's

Punctuation is your friend........

If you are not going offroad with your Jeep, then why bother. Buy a Honda Pilot.

I have noticed in multiple posts, you have refered to folks not being able to afford 20" tires. WTF are you talking about? Most Jeepers don't buy "dubs", not because they can't afford them, but because they are fucktarded. You need to stop watching "Jersey Shore", grab a tent, a sleeping bag, some beer, and get out and live the real Jeep lifestyle.

Oh, and my current Jeep does 0% DD duty......

Old 11-05-2011, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

Last JK (wife's) had 16" wheels and 35's. Next one will have 15" wheels and 35's.

Old 11-05-2011, 07:32 PM
JK Super Freak

If you are not going offroad with your Jeep, then why bother. Buy a Honda Pilot.

I have noticed in multiple posts, you have refered to folks not being able to afford 20" tires. WTF are you talking about? Most Jeepers don't buy "dubs", not because they can't afford them, but because they are fucktarded. You need to stop watching "Jersey Shore", grab a tent, a sleeping bag, some beer, and get out and live the real Jeep lifestyle
Since you can't read what I said I will say it again if you are not rock crawling then for most trails you don't need to air down to do them so there is no reason to run a 17 if you don't want to , also since you still can't read I said most people on here use their jeep as DD 95% of the time so again no reason to run a 17 with 35 , now for rig I have no problem with what you said it's not a DD so you need to run a certain setup for what you do , and I hate to tell you I don't know what jersey shore is I am not from there so I don't know what that is and most people always bring up the price of 20" tires and say they are to much money for them so they get 17's because they are cheaper
Old 11-05-2011, 08:37 PM
JK Newbie

Who cares what size the rims are .. Everybody has there own style . You may or may not like it BTW ... Just get along
Old 11-05-2011, 09:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last edited by RHD-Manx2; 05-03-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

20" wheels on a Jeep Wrangler.....

Agreed... I DD my jeep every day I'm not riding my bike and I have 37s on order. There are several jeeps by me running 20s with stock tire sizes. They have less side wall then my Nissan or mustang have... which to me retardadon. But at the same time those running a 35 or larger tire on a 20 have about the same sidewall I did with the pizza cutters. Would I ever run a 35-37 on 20s.. no but I like the option of airing down (which I do everytime I leave the highway or logging roads). You just don't air down because of rocks... there are several bonuses to it. More traction/floation, smoother ride, less chance to puncture a tire... and more.

For the quote post I have to agree because of what a jeep is to me. For you guys running 20s there is always slots open to the hummers and tahoes at the car shows.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:14 AM
JK Freak

I have noticed in multiple posts, you have refered to folks not being able to afford 20" tires. WTF are you talking about? Most Jeepers don't buy "dubs", not because they can't afford them, but because they are fucktarded. You need to stop watching "Jersey Shore", grab a tent, a sleeping bag, some beer, and get out and live the real Jeep lifestyle.

Oh, and my current Jeep does 0% DD duty......
What was the point of you even posting on this thread?

Are you still upset that you found out that the doctor shouldn't of had both of his hands on you shoulders during the colonoscapy?

Seriously.

Last edited by Halas; 11-06-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Quick Reply: 20" Wheel Club